#25 College Radio Station on Web Seeking Bands for Airplay
DCB
2003-09-24 00:12:09 UTC
Hello,

My personal broadcast, FPUNK is currently the #25 overall College
Radio station on the Web powered by Live365 (the world's largest
internet radio service provider). I am interested in finding more
bands to play and promote on the site. If you are in an
Alternative-genre band (punk, industrial, alternative, college, etc.)
and have material you would like to submit for airplay, please drop me
a note at:

dcb_public(at)hotmail(dot)com

Note: You must have a physical release to submit. I am not currently
accepting MP3 submissions.

Also, I intend to put out a compilation CD for FPUNK.com listeners in
the future. Please include a note if you are interested in being
included on the upcoming compilation without charge. Although this
release will not bear any profit, I will promote your URL and/or
booking information on the CD jacket in exchange for your material.

Check out my station at http://www.fpunk.com/

Thanks,
D.
Russell B
Fuck off.
DCB
2003-09-24 17:06:13 UTC
*Yawn* Very creative edge, telling strangers to stuff it. Actually,
nice to see people are reading my post.

www.fpunk.com
F... off.
Russell B
2003-09-24 18:05:47 UTC
*Yawn* Very creative edge, telling strangers t<SLAP!>
Fuck off.
dxtx
2003-09-24 23:47:34 UTC
Post by Russell B
*Yawn* Very creative edge, telling strangers t<SLAP!>
Fuck off.
DCB-

don't worry, ignore the apes.
they like to keep the scene small, stagnant and sterile. they all dream of
being minister of information.

no wait, there is no scene. the scene is for posers. oh wait, no, artists
suck.. promotion is dumb! wait, no..
music sucks! that's it.. all music sucks. i hate you. i fucking hate you
and everyone. get a life. this is my newsgroup.
all labels suck! advertising is lies. advertising only serves to trick you
into buying something you don't want.
i have the brain of a squid and an ego the size of a whale.

wait, no.. hrm.

it is a nice effort to promote here, but there should be a big sign on the
newgroup reporting that "there be losers", scrawled in the blood of
decapitated puppies written on a big rusty sheet of metal with nice big
fucking rivets in all the most aesthetically pleasing places.

you don't want to promote to any of these idiots anyway, you're wasting your
potential carpal tunnel syndrome.

there are some people here who would care. i'm sure the silent readership
outweighs the number of lame/annoying posts, but probably not by many.

dxtx
DCB