ZARAZA finished recording new album "No Paradise To Lose"
Zaraza
2003-07-21 16:15:51 UTC
Canadian industrial doom/death metal mongrels ZARAZA have finished the recording
and mastering of their long delayed second opus "No Paradise To Lose".
The track listing for the new album is:

1. Possessed by Skepticism
2. Nova Akropola (LAIBACH cover)
3. Mark of the Infidel
4. Infliction
5. Planetary Re-Install
6. Znikad Donikad
7. Przeklinaj Smierc
8. Heart.ov.the.goat

The album should be released on Total Zero Records in Q3 2003.

For more info and updates visit the ZARAZA site at:
http://zaraza.doom-metal.com
AA
http://zaraza.doom-metal.com
Zaraza
2003-07-22 17:04:07 UTC
Post by AA
Aaaarrrggghhh not more cover versions...what a plague
1. Zaraza is the polish word for "plague"...so you're right on there.

2. Covering old LAIBACH is not a plague...it's an honour.

Zaraza - experimental industrial doom/death metal
http://zaraza.doom-metal.com
AA
http://zaraza.doom-metal.com
Zaraza
2003-07-24 21:19:31 UTC
*big yawn*
Zaraza
2003-07-25 13:12:22 UTC
Our MP3 site at:
http://mp3.com/zaraza

has been updated to feature 2 songs from the new album, namely "Mark
of the Infidel" and "Infliction".