Old Skool Wax Trax DJ mix - 280 meg mp3 file
jackthetab
2007-06-24 02:53:54 UTC
Highya all,

I just encoded a lost mix I did back in March 2006. At the time I was not
pleased with the end result, so it sat in my mix directory. It was encoded
out of boredom today, if you are just as bored, have a listen.

280 meg - 119 minute Old Skool Wax Trax Mix -
http://jackthetab.org/Jackthetabs_WAX_TRAX_Mix.mp3

And of course the playlist -
http://jackthetab.org/jackthetabs_wax_trax_mix.txt
--
kunst und wahnsinn,
jackthetab

#####\ _ /#####
#( )# | _( )__ | #( )#
##### | /_woof/ | #####
#" "# | ___m/I_ /_____ | #" "#
# O # |____#-x.\ /++m\ /.x-#____| # O #
#m.m# | /" \ ///###\\\ / "\ | #m.m#
#####/ ######/ \###### \#####
/_______________________________________\
http://jackthetab.deviantart.com/
Bill Causer
2007-09-19 05:18:11 UTC
ha cool thanks man. i still have some old dark ambient mix you sent to
me a long time ago.

check that, i guess when i migrated to linux, i lost some stuff.
jackthetab
2007-10-31 00:57:34 UTC
All of my mixes are located here -
http://jackthetab.org/index4.html