Looking for Schaft and Schwein CDs
nick.cash
2004-04-19 21:12:28 UTC
I'm looking for Schaft's Switchblade album and Schwein's Schweinstein,
but I'm not too big on paying $50 to import from Japan.

Does anyone know of stateside source for either of these, or
alternately is anyone willing to sell their used copies?
AAE info service
2004-04-23 20:46:53 UTC
Post by nick.cash
I'm looking for Schaft's Switchblade album and Schwein's Schweinstein,
but I'm not too big on paying $50 to import from Japan.
Does anyone know of stateside source for either of these, or
alternately is anyone willing to sell their used copies?
There is an All About Eve connection with the Switchblade album as I
did some vocals on it and there is a guy who runs a website and has
amazing powers at getting his hands on rare stuff (He is called
Goony)... Try the link to him from his website:

http://www.goony.nl/aae/discogrp/julianne/index.htm

Julianne.