Anyone heard of "Safari"?
trisquall
2004-05-17 23:36:38 UTC
I was listening to some Dutch Radio show online the other day, in the hopes of hearing a new Skinny Puppy song, and they played a song apparently by a band called Safari, called "Crazy Dream, Crazy Days." I can't find any information on this band, does anyone know anything? It was a decent song, not really industrial, more synthpop, but I liked it. Anyway, thanks in advance.
Brent Colflesh
2004-05-18 19:18:33 UTC
Post by trisquall
I was listening to some Dutch Radio show online the other day, in the
hopes of hearing a new Skinny Puppy song, and they played a song apparently
by a band called Safari, called "Crazy Dream, Crazy Days." I can't find any
information on this band, does anyone know anything? It was a decent song,
not really industrial, more synthpop, but I liked it. Anyway, thanks in
advance.
According to:
http://www.itsatrap.com/index.php?page=2

"Apparently César Vidal from Caesars Palace has teamed up with Johan Elmros
and Mattias Holmlund for an electro project called Safari. The song "Crazy
Dream Crazy Days" is already on the radio in Sweden and an album is due in
the fall."

Also:
http://www.rocket.fm/rockoversweden/news/index.php?ID=126

"Caesar without palace on electro pop safari
May 11th 06.05 / Cesar Vidal form Caesars Palace (currently working on
their second international release coming up this fall) goes elecrto pop in
one of his side projects, called Safari. The band is about to release a
debut album titled "You Go To My Head", and a first single "Crazy Dream,
Crazy Days"."
eurythmechanic
2004-06-01 09:34:04 UTC
Post by trisquall
Post by trisquall
[...]
I think it should be added that Caesar´s Palace had to change their name
internationally to the Caesars, because of copyright issues.