song id ?
unknown
2006-12-30 08:24:34 UTC
Heard two tracks at a club. The DJ is somewhat hostile and far up on a
platform so I didn't ask what they were...

One has a female voice sample shouting something like

"Hail ! Hail ! The rev o lu tion !" and then a suicide commando like stompy
track follows.

The other song has a bunch of samples talking about zombies and starts off
almost hip hoppish in beat before going into a faster techno like motif.

Any Ideas?

"Louis Friend"
Louis Friend
2007-01-03 20:03:27 UTC
partially answering my own question
Post by unknown
Heard two tracks at a club. The DJ is somewhat hostile and far up on a
platform so I didn't ask what they were...
One has a female voice sample shouting something like
"Hail ! Hail ! The rev o lu tion !" and then a suicide commando like stompy
track follows.
Don't know yet.
Post by unknown
The other song has a bunch of samples talking about zombies and starts off
almost hip hoppish in beat before going into a faster techno like motif.
I found out that is Grendel "Zombie Nation" - a cover song.
Post by unknown
Any Ideas?
"Louis Friend"
Louis Friend
2007-01-09 11:59:41 UTC
Post by unknown
One has a female voice sample shouting something like
"Hail ! Hail ! The rev o lu tion !" and then a suicide commando like stompy
It is "Revolution" by The Retrosic