CRYOTANK Volume 1 - OUT NOW!!!!! only $7.99!!!
Cryonica Music
2003-08-27 10:16:19 UTC
CRYOTANK Volume 1 - OUT NOW!!!!!

ORDER Your copy of the UK's leading Electro/Industrial label
Cryonica Music's label sampler compilation CRYOTANK Volume 1 NOW for
only $7.99!!!!!

The CD features over 73 minutes of exclusive and previously unreleased
music by all current Cryonica Music artists.

Title: Cryotank Volume 1

Release date: 20th August 2003

Price: $7.99!!!!!

To buy this CD online now, click on the link below:

http://www.ccnow.com/cgi-local/cart.cgi?infiltrator_CRD016_http://www.cr
yonica.com/mailorder.htm

CRYOTANK Volume 1

Tracklisting:

1 - Mono Chrome - This Life
2 - Mono Chrome - Solutions - TorrentVaccine Mix
3 - Inertia - Blank Stare
4 - Inertia - Hypno-Suck
5 - Inertia - Shakalaka Baby!
6 - Swarf - Supine
7 - Swarf - Grey (Version)
8 - Swarf - Subtext (Weirdo Bold Mix)
9 - Void Construct - Myriad
10 - Void Construct - Glitch
11 - Void Construct - Construct ( Android Mix) Remixed by Cycloon
12 - Fiction 8 - Too Late
13 - Fiction 8 - The Dark Room
14 - Fiction 8 - Silent

For more info: www.cryonica.com
Cryonica Music
Whisky-Dave
2003-08-27 12:38:56 UTC
Post by Cryonica Music
CRYOTANK Volume 1 - OUT NOW!!!!!
ORDER Your copy of the UK's leading Electro/Industrial label
Cryonica Music's label sampler compilation CRYOTANK Volume 1 NOW for
only $7.99!!!!!
Price: $7.99!!!!!
Don't you think it's a bit of a piss take, having to pay $ for a UK band,
shouldn't you make the effort to enable people to send you £ in cheque
(that's cheque not check !) or in P.O or something more UK orientated,
you might even need to figure our Euros soon.
liz_lowlife
2003-08-27 18:03:00 UTC
Post by Whisky-Dave
Don't you think it's a bit of a piss take, having to pay $ for a UK band,
shouldn't you make the effort to enable people to send you £ in cheque
(that's cheque not check !) or in P.O or something more UK orientated,
you might even need to figure our Euros soon.
I Believe you can purchase said item for the princely sum of £5.99 Sterling.
Someone correct me if am wrong!
:o)
Lizzie XXX

http://www.swarf.info/...Epitronic goodness!