IWTBF-Festival, Berlin, Dec 05-07
Rachael
2003-12-04 23:26:35 UTC
I'm going to leave work and home behind in about 12 hours
in order to listen to Noise-Industrial music for at least
72 hours in Berlin at the Festival

Information Wants to Be Free http://www.iwtbf.org .

Is there any chance I might run into somebody of you r.m.i
or a.g folks, there being drunk, listening to some awful
digital scratching and risking your hearing ability?

Rachael
preparation: Merzbow - Batztoutai with Material Gadgets
--
"Suavia musae... me delectant, me deiciunt, me consolantur."
I thought sex was rap and misery was goth.... and miserable
sex was industrial. -a.g
M. Sahlen
2003-12-05 08:59:12 UTC
Post by Rachael
I'm going to leave work and home behind in about 12 hours
in order to listen to Noise-Industrial music for at least
72 hours in Berlin at the Festival
Information Wants to Be Free http://www.iwtbf.org .
Is there any chance I might run into somebody of you r.m.i
or a.g folks, there being drunk, listening to some awful
digital scratching and risking your hearing ability?
I'm there! Leaving for Berlin tomorrow morning, which means I'll
miss the first night. Particulary looking forward to Bad Sector
and Einleitungszeit.

// Marten

np - KK. Null "Atomik Disorder"