Help naming new Index CD
Delameko Stone
2003-08-06 18:58:06 UTC
I've given this some thought and it seems like it might be a good idea
to perhaps let someone else help name the album.
I prefer a three-word title but all ideas are welcome. If you're
interested. Don't worry about what the music is like; you already
know what I do. If you have suggestions please email them to
Eric
I thought you were going to call it Black Mass Media?

Delameko Stone
Veni Vidi Exii
2003-08-06 20:28:11 UTC
Post by Delameko Stone
I thought you were going to call it Black Mass Media?
Index - Jessica Webster's Penis.
--
-Chris

np: Client - Rock And Roll Machine
"The 80s sucked in the 80s, and they still suck now."
-Shakey Mo Collier
Brent Colflesh
2003-08-06 20:37:42 UTC
Post by Veni Vidi Exii
Post by Delameko Stone
I thought you were going to call it Black Mass Media?
Index - Jessica Webster's Penis.
--
-Chris
Index - Card Shark Bait

Regards,
Brent
ELC
2003-08-06 22:56:02 UTC
Post by Delameko Stone
I've given this some thought and it seems like it might be a good idea
to perhaps let someone else help name the album.
I prefer a three-word title but all ideas are welcome. If you're
interested. Don't worry about what the music is like; you already
know what I do. If you have suggestions please email them to
Eric
I thought you were going to call it Black Mass Media?
That's still the title until it changes. But a friend of mine just
died and it hit me extremely hard and I was considering the idea of
not using a title that is so overtly dark. It made me think twice
about life and I might use another name.
Jamie Rosen
2003-08-08 03:41:20 UTC
Post by ELC
Post by Delameko Stone
I thought you were going to call it Black Mass Media?
That's still the title until it changes. But a friend of mine just
died and it hit me extremely hard and I was considering the idea of
not using a title that is so overtly dark. It made me think twice
about life and I might use another name.
"Black Mass Media" makes me think of an African-American news outlet, anyway.

"Critical Mass Media," maybe?

--

Jamie Rosen's e-book _Vessel of Heaven_ is now available from Jintsu Etexts
Check it out at http://www.eggplant-productions.com/jintsu
Veni Vidi Exii
2003-08-08 05:35:56 UTC
Post by Jamie Rosen
"Critical Mass Media," maybe?
Sounds like a Wheel Of Fortune puzzle answer.
--
-Chris
"The 80s sucked in the 80s, and they still suck now."
-Shakey Mo Collier
Veni Vidi Exii
2003-08-08 17:54:46 UTC
Post by Veni Vidi Exii
Sounds like a Wheel Of Fortune puzzle answer.
How about calling it "Cog of Fortune".
I'd like to buy my money back, plz!
--
-Chris

np: Captain Ahab - Do You Remember? (Swimming Is Floating Rmx)
"The 80s sucked in the 80s, and they still suck now."
-Shakey Mo Collier
Locke
2003-08-08 07:39:01 UTC
Please let me quote Jamie Rosen...
|"Black Mass Media" makes me think of an African-American news outlet, anyway.

What's wrong with African-American news outlets?

|"Critical Mass Media," maybe?

Are you trying to imply that African-American mass media are more
critical than any other?

CU,
Locke

NP: Die Blutleuchte "Rus"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
Locke
2003-08-08 20:59:29 UTC
One day Jamie Rosen posted:
|Locke (***@mad.scientist.com) writes:
|> Please let me quote Jamie Rosen...
|> |"Black Mass Media" makes me think of an African-American news outlet, anyway.
|>
|> What's wrong with African-American news outlets?
|
|Nothing, it just sounds more like a PE album than an Index album.

I haven't listened to the album in question, so I can't comment on what it
sounds like.

|> |"Critical Mass Media," maybe?
|>
|> Are you trying to imply that African-American mass media are more
|> critical than any other?
|
|The question is raised, critical of what?

Dunno, Indices perhaps?

CU,
Locke

NP: Nine Inch Nails "Pretty Hate Machine"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
| |
Wayne Redick
2003-08-08 14:12:43 UTC
Post by ELC
That's still the title until it changes. But a friend of mine just
died and it hit me extremely hard and I was considering the idea of
not using a title that is so overtly dark. It made me think twice
about life and I might use another name.
How about " Weapons Of Media Distraction"