[Audio] Real Synthetic Audio - New Show Online
Todd Clayton
2004-12-18 16:02:46 UTC
Ho Ho Ho. Merry (insert appropriate holiday here)! As a bit of a
Christmas gift I've gotten the show done a little early this week, and
posted it for everyone. Beware of holiday themed stuff, as it's only a
week before we eat turkey, exchange gifts, and see far too much of our
families. So put on your headphones and block out all that is jolly with...

This weeks show includes tracks from Sero Overdose, Glis, Solitary
Experiments, And One, Cosmicity, In Strict Confidence, Obscyre, and
SPOCK. Enjoy the show!

http://www.synthetic.org - Pull the other one. It has jingle bells on.
--
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
-- Ramon Maria Narvaez, Spanish general
a***@hotmail.com
2004-12-22 10:19:52 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Ho Ho Ho. Merry (insert appropriate holiday here)!
In the words of our lord Homer J Simpson...

MERRY EVERYONE!!