Cranial Fracture Recordings relaunches!
l***@gmail.com
2006-07-16 01:48:16 UTC
Australian industrial record label, Cranial Fracture Recordings, is
re-launching under new management and with a new website
(www.cranialfracture.org).

After several months in hibernation, Cranial Fracture Recordings is
back in action. The mailorder catalog is open for business, stocking
Cranial Fracture releases, and other titles from our distribution
partners. We are also looking for new artists to sign up, so send in
your demo (drop a line to info @ cranialfracture dot org) and we will
give it a listen. Cranial Fracture is also proud to announce it has
begun planning its next release, which is to be an industrial
compilation featuring both local and international artists, including
some undiscovered talent and some high-profile acts.

to stay tuned for more information regarding this and other upcoming
Cranial Fracture activities!
Albino Leviathan
2006-07-17 02:55:14 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
Australian industrial record label, Cranial Fracture Recordings, is
re-launching under new management and with a new website
(www.cranialfracture.org).
After several months in hibernation, Cranial Fracture Recordings is
back in action. The mailorder catalog is open for business, stocking
Cranial Fracture releases, and other titles from our distribution
partners. We are also looking for new artists to sign up, so send in
give it a listen. Cranial Fracture is also proud to announce it has
begun planning its next release, which is to be an industrial
compilation featuring both local and international artists, including
some undiscovered talent and some high-profile acts.
to stay tuned for more information regarding this and other upcoming
Cranial Fracture activities!
Nice site! I'll be sending you a demo in a few weeks.
--
Albino Leviathan
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA