FA: ohgr - welt limited edition cd thing
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-07-30 02:55:22 UTC
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2548654918&category=43656&rd=1

yeah, it's another patented loki auction
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Sound Mirror
2003-07-30 03:44:16 UTC
Loki Ambrodious von Esling <necco-1987WTFHAVEWEDONE-@relst8.net> wrote in
message news:slrnbiecsp.4cf.necco-1987WTFHAVEWEDONE-@relst8.relst8.net...
no, it's another shot to the foot
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-07-30 13:36:28 UTC
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2548654918&category=43656
&rd=1
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
yeah, it's another patented loki auction
no, it's another shot to the foot
Yes, a shot in the foot that in my last styled auction got me $70.
You're an idiot.
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Crudbreeder
2003-07-30 18:21:40 UTC
in
Post by Sound Mirror
&rd=1
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
yeah, it's another patented loki auction
no, it's another shot to the foot
Yes, a shot in the foot that in my last styled auction got me $70.
You're an idiot.
maybe you could have gotten more had you not ragged on the product in the
auction. it really seems like you're trying to impress someone in these
auctions you put up.
*sigh*
please just STOP!

--
"I am SMP system but wine no fastest from mono procesor system, if wine
use
all prosesor or only one"
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-07-30 19:37:07 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
&rd=1
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
yeah, it's another patented loki auction
no, it's another shot to the foot
Yes, a shot in the foot that in my last styled auction got me $70.
You're an idiot.
maybe you could have gotten more had you not ragged on the product in the
auction. it really seems like you're trying to impress someone in these
auctions you put up.
Steve, you may not understand how commerce works, but generally when
you're selling a product you WANT to impress the buyer into buying it.
If you use a personal description rather than "this is what i'm selling.
buy it. blahblah" chances are you'll attract more customers. Also, if
someone sees a funny auction, chances are it will be passed along to
someone else, which gets more advertising.

Also, please tell me in my previous APB auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2541924421&category=1577&rd=1

where I "ragged on the product." Other than "...so I'm not a fan of APB
anymore." Which doesn't even count.

Be honest steve, you're just jealous.
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Sound Mirror
2003-07-31 04:12:07 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
[...]
That auction, with the exception of "winger" in the title, was half decent.
I think you know exactly which auction I'm talking about, though.. it was
your VNV auction. I'm sure you could have gotten more than $100 for it,
because I've seen "Burning Empires" go for almost twice as much as KMFDM's
"Naive". Perhaps the extra $20-$40 that you didn't make was worth the laugh
you got (or hoped to get) out of your Internet peers? If so, I guess
1337ness points are expensive.
Concerning your logic about impressnig the buyer, why no personal
description for this auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38069&item=2542354866
?
Understand that when you insult the product you're selling, you're also
insulting anyone interested in bidding on it, in a roundabout way. Just my 2
cents.