Halloween
Brett Banditelli
2009-10-31 21:04:36 UTC
Post your favorite Halloween Industrial- I'll read the replies for
sometime around new year

Ready... GO!

Just to get the flames going, I'll be rocking out to Clock DVA "Buried
Dreams" in my car whereupon my friends and I usually listen to Bruce
Springteen

-Brett
mimus
2009-10-31 22:54:07 UTC
Post by Brett Banditelli
Post your favorite Halloween Industrial- I'll read the replies for
sometime around new year
Ready... GO!
Just to get the flames going, I'll be rocking out to Clock DVA "Buried
Dreams" in my car whereupon my friends and I usually listen to Bruce
Springteen
Mark 13/ Survival (1994)(Linear)/ "Neuritis", "Strategem", "Cyber Christ",
"Turbulence" and "Instability" (22:17)

Wumpscut/ Bunker Gate 7 (1995)(Beton Kopf/Metropolis)/ "Open Gate", "Die
in Winter (Haujobb Edit 2)", "Dying Culture (Second Movement)", "Bunkertor
7 (Reprise)", "Torn Skin", untitled track 15 ("Red Water"?) and "Tell Me
Why" (29:33)

X-Marks the Pedwalk/ Abattoir (the Collection) (1995)(Cleopatra)/ "Look on
This Side", "(God Takes a) Photograph", "Danger", "Arbitrary Execution",
"Abortion", "Mirthless Knick-Knack", "Helpless (Depressed mix)",
"Solitude" and "Dependence" (41:09)

Mentallo and the Fixer/ Where Angels Fear to Tread (1994/1995)(Zoth Ommog/
Metropolis)/ "Power Struggle", "Abominations Unleashed", "Decomposed",
"Atom Smasher", "Bring to a Boil" and "Sacrilege (Grimpen Ward)" (35:47)
Let there be chilling dark throbbing.
Per
2009-11-05 06:04:51 UTC
Post by Brett Banditelli
Post your favorite Halloween Industrial- I'll read the replies for
sometime around new year
Ready... GO!
Just to get the flames going, I'll be rocking out to Clock DVA "Buried
Dreams" in my car whereupon my friends and I usually listen to Bruce
Springteen
Michael Jackson - Thriller? No.
--
Per - user23ATgmailDOTcom