New Ministry Album
Suit C.
2004-10-19 17:44:50 UTC
The Fahrenheit 9/11 of recent industrial releases?
Michael Moore- expressing genuine concern or just overweight?
Girl <last name>
2004-10-21 21:33:05 UTC
Post by Suit C.
The Fahrenheit 9/11 of recent industrial releases?
Huh? Still, it's the best thing they've released since "Psalm 69" (not that
that's saying much).

Girl.
Paul's penis is Hell, boy.
2004-10-21 21:39:22 UTC
Post by Girl <last name>
Post by Suit C.
The Fahrenheit 9/11 of recent industrial releases?
Huh? Still, it's the best thing they've released since "Psalm 69" (not that
that's saying much).
Girl.
grampa al could fart on a snare drum for an hour, and it would be better
than Filth Pig or DSOTS.
Girl <last name>
2004-10-21 22:17:58 UTC
Post by Paul's penis is Hell, boy.
Post by Girl <last name>
Post by Suit C.
The Fahrenheit 9/11 of recent industrial releases?
Huh? Still, it's the best thing they've released since "Psalm 69" (not that
that's saying much).
grampa al could fart on a snare drum for an hour, and it would be better
than Filth Pig or DSOTS.
Yup, I never would have guessed that Paul Barker was holding Al back, but the
new album seems to demonstrate that he was. It's far from perfect, but there
are a couple of cracking tracks on it.

Girl.
DigitalXS
2005-01-14 20:48:01 UTC
Post by Girl <last name>
Yup, I never would have guessed that Paul Barker was holding Al back, but the
new album seems to demonstrate that he was. It's far from perfect, but there
are a couple of cracking tracks on it.
Seems like it might not have been hard to see. If you heard Lead Into
Gold, you know Paul favors slow, plodding, morose, dense music. Al seems
more percussive, energetic, and aggro on his own.

DXS