Rasputina Fans?
Beckiesharp!
2004-02-12 19:40:32 UTC
Any fans of Rasputina? I've been a fan for years. Their last album was
a record of covers and they have a new one coming out this Spring. The
music is soo good and they have a killer sense of humor. Imagine three
chicks playing cellos dressed in 19th century outfits singing goth
songs.

www.Rasputina.com
cheeseb0y
2004-02-12 23:31:41 UTC
Post by Beckiesharp!
Any fans of Rasputina? I've been a fan for years. Their last album was
a record of covers and they have a new one coming out this Spring. The
music is soo good and they have a killer sense of humor. Imagine three
chicks playing cellos dressed in 19th century outfits singing goth
songs.
www.Rasputina.com
i am.
saw them a few months ago, own the limited edition release of the lost
& found, etc.
-cb
rivetmike
2004-02-13 09:39:47 UTC
Post by Beckiesharp!
Any fans of Rasputina? I've been a fan for years. Their last album was
a record of covers and they have a new one coming out this Spring. The
music is soo good and they have a killer sense of humor. Imagine three
chicks playing cellos dressed in 19th century outfits singing goth
songs.
www.Rasputina.com
Blimey!The amount of Rasputina spam about at the mo' Really liked "How
we Quit The Forest" but not heard anything in the same league as that
since (only my opinion)

Rivetmike