RMI IS DEAD...MOVE ON ALREADY
Isaac G.
2004-12-10 19:33:51 UTC
side-line.com's forum is the shiznat....RMI hasnt been fun in YEARS

Aural aesthetics can be found at:
www.Cesium137.com AND www.Metropolis-Records.com

compositions available thru:
www.industrial-music.com www.isotank.com
or at other nifty little stores
Paul's penis is Hell, boy.
2004-12-11 00:18:47 UTC
yeah, because of jerks like you and livejournal.
18hz
2004-12-11 02:01:44 UTC
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:18:47 -0500, "Paul's penis is Hell, boy."
Post by Paul's penis is Hell, boy.
Post by Isaac G.
side-line.com's forum is the shiznat....RMI hasnt been fun in YEARS
yeah, because of jerks like you and livejournal.
I found these jerks quite amusing, in a sick kinda way..

<http://www.resistance.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=14&sid=b3e119dad3037934d606a0ab05bcafe4>
http://tinyurl.com/5xrl9
--
Iain x http://18hz.com

Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
Paul's penis is Hell, boy.
2004-12-11 12:25:31 UTC
Post by Isaac G.
side-line.com's forum is the shiznat....RMI hasnt been fun in YEARS
yeah, because of jerks like you and livejournal.
I found these jerks quite amusing, in a sick kinda way..
<http://www.resistance.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=14&sid=b3e119dad3037934d606a0ab05bcafe4>
http://tinyurl.com/5xrl9
reading that KMFDM thread that's at the top there made me want to hurt
myself from all the stupid contained in the original poster's two
sentences.

dammit, i miss hte days of RMI having dozens of posts every day.
Soterro
2004-12-13 13:46:18 UTC
Post by Isaac G.
side-line.com's forum is the shiznat....RMI hasnt been fun in YEARS
dammit, i miss hte days of RMI having dozens of posts every day.
Could be that at that time you (or other RMIers) were not looking for
'shiznat' stuff? If this is how industrial is perceived, no wonder some
are shying away. Geez, shiznat... *pukes*

np: Balanescu Quartett - Pocket calculator
Isaac G.
2004-12-29 04:27:01 UTC
Post by Paul's penis is Hell, boy.
yeah, because of jerks like you and livejournal
oh yeah, that makes sense...actually it really doesnt explain shit.
as for the "jerk" comment....eat a dick cocksucker

Todd Clayton
2004-12-29 04:29:28 UTC
Post by Isaac G.
Post by Paul's penis is Hell, boy.
yeah, because of jerks like you and livejournal
oh yeah, that makes sense...actually it really doesnt explain shit.
as for the "jerk" comment....eat a dick cocksucker
Isaac, don't be such a donkey raping shit eater.
--
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |