If you are into the indie music scene, then you're probably a loser
The Magnificent Bastard
2004-05-19 23:14:51 UTC
There's a reason nobody has heard of your favorite band. They suck,
that's why.
--
Magnificent Bastard Productions 2004 ©

http://www.magnificentbastardproductions.com
RushMystic
2004-05-20 15:25:21 UTC
Rush is indie music?

RushMystic
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2004-05-20 20:14:25 UTC
Post by RushMystic
Rush is indie music?
RushMystic
rush? who the hell is rush? </sarcasm>
--
np: Nothin'

AIM: WhoKilledtheJAMs
dukncovr at kmfdm dot com
http://www.rit.edu/~pmy5192

rodneymustdie: one time i put a garbage bag around my head and tied it
shut but then it got all humid in there and my vision started turning
purple.
rodneymustdie: so i took it off and played video games.
Alaric
2004-05-21 00:00:06 UTC
What's indie?

I'm just a writer in some scammed spammed newsgroup who doesn't give a
monkey's armpit about any of this shit?

Group excluded.
Wavy G
2004-05-21 18:27:11 UTC
The following is an excerpt from my upcoming novel "Alaric is a Big Fat
Post by Alaric
What's indie?
I'm just a writer in some scammed spammed newsgroup who doesn't give a
monkey's armpit about any of this shit?
Group excluded.
Thanks for excluding the group. We feel much better about ourselves
now.
2004-05-20 19:39:32 UTC
What do you mean? Hypnoskull makes crackin' concept albums.
Alaric
2004-05-21 00:01:01 UTC
Cool.

Exclude.
Wavy G
2004-05-21 18:44:17 UTC
The following is an excerpt from my upcoming novel "The Magnificent
You don't like Indian music? Have you never heard Idjha Hadidjha?
The Magnificent Bastard
2004-05-21 23:04:14 UTC
On Fri, 21 May 2004 11:44:17 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, Wavy G rubs the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -
Post by Wavy G
The following is an excerpt from my upcoming novel "The Magnificent
Post by The Magnificent Bastard
There's a reason nobody has heard of your favorite band. They suck,
that's why.
You don't like Indian music? Have you never heard Idjha Hadidjha?
Does the band Cornershop count as Indian music? They had a song called "Brim Full of Asha" that was kinda catchy.
The lead singer's name is Tjinder Singh, I think.

Walker
2004-05-22 03:17:45 UTC
Post by Wavy G
The following is an excerpt from my upcoming novel "The Magnificent
Post by The Magnificent Bastard
There's a reason nobody has heard of your favorite band. They suck,
that's why.
You don't like Indian music? Have you never heard Idjha Hadidjha?
Does the band Cornershop count as Indian music? They had a song
called "Brim Full of Asha" that was kinda catchy. The lead singer's
name is Tjinder Singh, I think.
I thought Baba Sehgal's "Thanda Thanda Paani" would be more your cup
of tea. LOL
righter
I know YOUR favorite song, Walker: Afternoon Delight.
Walker
2004-06-05 15:41:49 UTC
Post by Wavy G
The following is an excerpt from my upcoming novel "The Magnificent
Post by The Magnificent Bastard
There's a reason nobody has heard of your favorite band. They
suck, that's why.
You don't like Indian music? Have you never heard Idjha Hadidjha?
Does the band Cornershop count as Indian music? They had a song
called "Brim Full of Asha" that was kinda catchy. The lead singer's
name is Tjinder Singh, I think.
I thought Baba Sehgal's "Thanda Thanda Paani" would be more your cup
of tea. LOL
I know YOUR favorite song, Walker: Afternoon Delight.
No. I already told you it is Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.

London Leatherboy
2004-05-22 10:22:54 UTC
On Fri, 21 May 2004 18:04:14 -0500, The Magnificent Bastard
Post by The Magnificent Bastard
Does the band Cornershop count as Indian music? They had a song called "Brim Full of Asha" that was kinda catchy.
Don't fool yourself. That song fucking sucked. It was bubblegum pop of
the worst kind. I wanted to kill those guys for it!

Ralf #2
--
"No matter what you are doing, make sure you lick and suck what you want."
http://www.bodypartspages.com/
The Magnificent Bastard
2004-05-22 14:47:51 UTC
On Sat, 22 May 2004 12:22:54 +0200, in alt.tv.sopranos, London
Leatherboy rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again.
Post by London Leatherboy
On Fri, 21 May 2004 18:04:14 -0500, The Magnificent Bastard
Post by The Magnificent Bastard
Does the band Cornershop count as Indian music? They had a song called "Brim Full of Asha" that was kinda catchy.
Don't fool yourself. That song fucking sucked. It was bubblegum pop of
the worst kind. I wanted to kill those guys for it!
You sound sort of angry and violent.
Post by London Leatherboy
Ralf #2

mattchu
2004-05-23 08:47:06 UTC
On Sat, 22 May 2004 09:47:51 -0500, The Magnificent Bastard
Post by London Leatherboy
On Fri, 21 May 2004 18:04:14 -0500, The Magnificent Bastard
Post by The Magnificent Bastard
Does the band Cornershop count as Indian music? They had a song called "Brim Full of Asha" that was kinda catchy.
Don't fool yourself. That song fucking sucked. It was bubblegum pop of
the worst kind. I wanted to kill those guys for it!
You sound sort of angry and violent.
The truth of the matter is that i can't let out all of my frustration
on the ice in a good game of curling. My broom just can't handle all
of my rage. So we take to Usenet!

--
np: Crucial Unit, "Baby I Don't Wanna Makeout I Just Want to Circle
Pit"