;GRUMH... 1990 US Tour Question
Stefan Schwanke
2004-04-24 11:40:42 UTC
Dear list members,

hope ther are some hardcore ;GRUMH... fans around here.

We will be releasing a very limited ;GRUMH...-Single for the RE~TG event
in Rye/U.K. in May, but we're still missiing one tiny bit of information
that neither the band nor us do remember:

;GRUMH... played a show in Dallas on the 19th of April 1990.
Unfortunately we cannot remember the name of the venue. Could it be
"Video Bar"? Would be great if some of you would still have old tour
announcements or whatever to help us to find that information.

Also we're very urgently looking for the following computer type font
(mac or pc doesn't matter):

URW Topic URW T Medium
(URW++ Family 'URW Topic')

Since we're nit used to this usenet thing, plaese contact us at
***@ironflame.de

Thanks very much for your help!

All the best,
S t e f a n

THROBBING GRISTLE LIVE! 14-16 May 2004
Info: http://www.ironflame.de/tg2004/

IRONFLAME.de :
: zentrale deutschsprachige informationsadresse fuer
. industrial_ritual_atonal_difficult.electronics_darkfolk
Oh shit, what are we gonna necco now?
2004-04-24 17:30:06 UTC
Post by Stefan Schwanke
Dear list members,
hope ther are some hardcore ;GRUMH... fans around here.
Yes, if ;GRUMH is the same is a;GRUMH. What happened to the 'a?'

Those liner notes in the old LPs were the best...
--
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
http://www.relst8.net
/ / /
Per
2004-04-25 23:26:36 UTC
Post by Stefan Schwanke
Dear list members,
hope ther are some hardcore ;GRUMH... fans around here.
We will be releasing a very limited ;GRUMH...-Single for the RE~TG event
in Rye/U.K. in May, but we're still missiing one tiny bit of information
;GRUMH... played a show in Dallas on the 19th of April 1990.
Unfortunately we cannot remember the name of the venue. Could it be
"Video Bar"? Would be great if some of you would still have old tour
announcements or whatever to help us to find that information.
Also we're very urgently looking for the following computer type font
URW Topic URW T Medium
(URW++ Family 'URW Topic')
Since we're nit used to this usenet thing, plaese contact us at
Thanks very much for your help!
The name of the venue was Video Bar. Tell them "Hi" from Per. ;)
--
Per - perATmeowDOTorg

mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688