<DENVER> Need to dance HARD? Get your fix at Disintegration tomorrow night!!
slave1
2007-08-03 20:17:46 UTC
DISINTEGRATION SATURDAYS!!!
Voted "DENVER'S BEST GOTH NIGHT" and still going strong as ever!!
The original... accept no imitation...

***PLEASE NOTE DISINTEGRATION WILL BE OPENING THIS ONE WEEK ONLY AT
10:00pm INSTEAD OF 9:00pm DUE TO A PREVIOUSLY BOOKED MR. LEATHER
COMPETITION FROM 7-10. DISINTEGRATION WILL BE STARTING AT 10:00PM!!***

Details this Sat August 4th:
Our special theme for this week...
BONDAGE!
Master? Servant? Neither? :) Pull out your straps, whips and other fun
gear and let your naughty side shine.

The main event of the night is the REQUIEM IN BLACK CD release
party!!! We will have CD's as well as a gift certificate from
FashioNation to give away! Come support one of Denver's best local
bands!!!
http://www.myspace.com/requiemnblack
http://www.vixensandangels.com/

Flyer here:

DJ's for this night:
DJ Slave1
DJ Ghost
Please welcome DJ Ghost for his first appearance at Disintegration!
Expect some very progressive music and lots of songs that make you
want to dance all night! We're focusing on moving forward and the new
music introduced at Disintegration the past several months has been
off the hook! Combine that with state of the art lighting, sound, fog
and a video screen installation and the night can't be beat!

DISINTEGRATION SATURDAYS
Industrial/EBM/Futurepop/Electro/Darkwave/Goth
w/ DJSlave1 & guests each week
@ THE ATRIUM
554 South Broadway
Denver CO
10:00pm-2:00am
$5.00 cover

$3.00 ALL WELL DRINKS all night!!!

**Next week Aug 11th is a big party to promote the REBIRTH III event
happening on Aug 15th courtesy of PharoahMoan Productions!
http://www.pharoahmoan.tk/

For playlists and pictures:
http://community.livejournal.com/disintegration_/
http://groups.myspace.com/disintegration
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2602840787
Boris T. Wayne
2007-08-03 22:51:18 UTC
Post by slave1
DISINTEGRATION SATURDAYS!!!
Voted "DENVER'S BEST GOTH NIGHT" and still going strong as ever!!
So why are you posting this in rec.music.industrial, fuckhead?
--
There are many copies, and they have a plan.
Usenet Sanitary Squad ID 128DB.
Smeeter #40 MHM 35x7 BTWH 5.0.
Korin
2007-08-03 23:17:18 UTC
Post by Boris T. Wayne
Post by slave1
DISINTEGRATION SATURDAYS!!!
Voted "DENVER'S BEST GOTH NIGHT" and still going strong as ever!!
So why are you posting this in rec.music.industrial, fuckhead?
Why not, it's not like anyone else posts here.

Korin
Boris T. Wayne
2007-08-04 00:07:44 UTC
Post by Korin
Post by Boris T. Wayne
Post by slave1
DISINTEGRATION SATURDAYS!!!
Voted "DENVER'S BEST GOTH NIGHT" and still going strong as ever!!
So why are you posting this in rec.music.industrial, fuckhead?
Why not, it's not like anyone else posts here.
It's a fair point, and it was mostly the Denver that I objected to
rather than the Goth.