[Audio] Real Synthetic Audio - New Show Online
Todd Clayton
2004-06-29 15:42:07 UTC
What started as an innocent conversation turned into a complete theme
show! While discussing what the most important EBM discs of the 90s were
with our programming director, Chris, the two of us came up with a list
of about 15 albums. Paring it down to 10 I've come up with a great
retrospective show, showcasing the best the 90s had to offer.

This week's show features stuff from Bigod 20, Front Line Assembly,
Haujobb, Die Warzau, Pankow, VNV Nation, Front 242, Apoptygma Berzerk,
Covenant, and Clock DVA. Enjoy the show!

http://www.synthetic.org - Buy those discs.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird
Per
2004-07-06 04:34:21 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
What started as an innocent conversation turned into a complete theme
show! While discussing what the most important EBM discs of the 90s were
with our programming director, Chris, the two of us came up with a list
of about 15 albums. Paring it down to 10 I've come up with a great
retrospective show, showcasing the best the 90s had to offer.
This week's show features stuff from Bigod 20, Front Line Assembly,
Haujobb, Die Warzau, Pankow, VNV Nation, Front 242, Apoptygma Berzerk,
Covenant, and Clock DVA. Enjoy the show!
http://www.synthetic.org - Buy those discs.
You should broadcast from inside a fishtank. :)
--
Per - perATmeowDOTorg

mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688