A. Kiritchenko: new CD + live dates
Nicolas Chevreux
2004-09-02 11:18:59 UTC
Andrey Kiritchenko live:

-Sept 15th at Palast der Republik - Berlin, Germany
-Sept 25th at Babuyn Cafe - Kiev, Ukraine
-Sept 30th at Communication + Art, Riga, Latvia
-Oct 14th at Unsound Fest, Krakow, Poland
-Nov 25-26 at Progress vol. 2, Llubjana, Slovakia
-Nov 26-27 at Operafonic 2004, Szczecin, Poland

To be released in the coming weeks:
-Andrey Kiritchenko "Interplays, in between" (Ad Noiseam adn40 CD)

Still available:
-Andrey Kiritchenko "Kniga Skazok" (Ad Noiseam adn 23 CD)

Best regards,

Nicolas
--
Ad Noiseam
www.adnoiseam.net
Locke
2004-09-03 08:32:26 UTC
Please let me quote Nicolas Chevreux...
Post by Nicolas Chevreux
-Nov 25-26 at Progress vol. 2, Llubjana, Slovakia
^^^^^^^^
Slovenia?

Ah, yes, I know ... damn those confusing Slavic names!

CU,
Locke

NP: Converter "Coma"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
Nicolas Chevreux
2004-09-03 11:07:01 UTC
Post by Nicolas Chevreux
-Nov 25-26 at Progress vol. 2, Llubjana, Slovakia
^^^^^^^^
Slovenia?
Ah, yes, I know ... damn those confusing Slavic names!
Yeah, all these damn commies are the same anyway.

Anyway: oops.

Nicolas
--
Ad Noiseam