Mesh
Boris T. Wayne
2007-07-31 22:50:50 UTC
OK, it's in the title. Are they industrial, or not?

Is there anybody out there? The clock is ticking.
--
There are many copies, and they have a plan.
Usenet Sanitary Squad ID 128DB.
Smeeter #40 MHM 35x7 BTWH 5.0.
Rebel Emperor @.] («÷»)
2007-07-31 22:52:27 UTC
Post by Boris T. Wayne
OK, it's in the title. Are they industrial, or not?
Is there anybody out there? The clock is ticking.
Tick, tock. Tick, tock.

Tick. Tock.
--
This guy and his friends destroy newsgroups for fun. I think it would be best
if I'm not here for a while. -- Gideon "Big Stick" Haddock.
mimus
2007-07-31 23:55:41 UTC
Post by Rebel Emperor @.] («÷»)
Post by Boris T. Wayne
OK, it's in the title. Are they industrial, or not?
Is there anybody out there? The clock is ticking.
Tick, tock. Tick, tock.
Tick. Tock.
Oh, *great*, not only is the group dead-'n'-empty, we have to listen to
this.

Nice reverb, though.

<starts watching the clock>
Let there be throbbing.
Boris T. Wayne
2007-08-01 10:13:16 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by Rebel Emperor @.] («÷»)
Post by Boris T. Wayne
OK, it's in the title. Are they industrial, or not?
Is there anybody out there? The clock is ticking.
Tick, tock. Tick, tock.
Tick. Tock.
Oh, *great*, not only is the group dead-'n'-empty, we have to listen to
this.
I suppose I could change the samples to "doof" and "tish".
Post by mimus
Nice reverb, though.
<starts watching the clock>
Worry most if it begins to run backwards.
Smeeter #40 MHM 35x7 BTWH 5.0.
Boris T. Wayne
Smeeter #40 MHM 35x7 BTWH 5.0.
jackthetab
2007-08-01 01:54:03 UTC
What is industrial to begin with?
Wouldnt Mesh be better suited as maybe....EBM?
--
kunst und wahnsinn,
jackthetab

#####\ _ /#####
#( )# | _( )__ | #( )#
##### | /_woof/ | #####
#" "# | ___m/I_ /_____ | #" "#
# O # |____#-x.\ /++m\ /.x-#____| # O #
#m.m# | /" \ ///###\\\ / "\ | #m.m#
#####/ ######/ \###### \#####
/_______________________________________\
http://jackthetab.deviantart.com/
Smeeter #40 MHM 35x7 BTWH 5.0.
mimus
2007-08-01 04:18:22 UTC
Post by jackthetab
What is industrial to begin with?
Wouldnt Mesh be better suited as maybe....EBM?
Here we go with the Genre Melee again.

Oh, well, traffic is traffic.
Let there be throbbing.
Boris T. Wayne
2007-08-01 10:16:08 UTC
Post by jackthetab
What is industrial to begin with?
Wouldnt Mesh be better suited as maybe....EBM?
Problem is that I was told that EBM was a sub-genre of Industrial, so that'd
be a recursive definition.

Argh, I see someone's graffiti'ed them as "futurepop".
Smeeter #40 MHM 35x7 BTWH 5.0.
mimus
2007-08-01 20:53:32 UTC
Post by Boris T. Wayne
Post by jackthetab
What is industrial to begin with?
Wouldnt Mesh be better suited as maybe....EBM?
Problem is that I was told that EBM was a sub-genre of Industrial, so that'd
be a recursive definition.
Argh, I see someone's graffiti'ed them as "futurepop".
There's so much flippin' overlap between genres, assuming they're legit in
the first place, that it's probably best to go with the flow of all the
idiots and call it _all_ "industrial".

Although I favor "electro-EBM" (and even get fLamed for that, over the
'70s-'n'-later usage of "electro", people tryin' to make me use a "k" in
there . . . ).
Let there be throbbing.
Boris T. Wayne
2007-08-01 23:00:23 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by Boris T. Wayne
Post by jackthetab
What is industrial to begin with?
Wouldnt Mesh be better suited as maybe....EBM?
Problem is that I was told that EBM was a sub-genre of Industrial, so that'd
be a recursive definition.
Argh, I see someone's graffiti'ed them as "futurepop".
There's so much flippin' overlap between genres, assuming they're legit in
the first place, that it's probably best to go with the flow of all the
idiots and call it _all_ "industrial".
Well, yes, I agree, and as the new owner of this group, my word is law.
Post by mimus
Although I favor "electro-EBM" (and even get fLamed for that, over the
'70s-'n'-later usage of "electro", people tryin' to make me use a "k" in
there . . . ).
Somehow I don't think this pathetic ember is gonna manage to summon a
flame.