Plase help me with this song
Ed
2004-02-20 19:15:04 UTC
Hi everybody!

I'm looking for a song from Coyote Ugly movie, this is played after
the Unbelievable (EMF) song, just when Violet Sanford is dancing in
the bar.
This song is not included in the soundtrack so please help me.

Thanks in advance,
Ed.
Diane Benham
2004-02-20 22:05:08 UTC
Post by Ed
Hi everybody!
I'm looking for a song from Coyote Ugly movie, this is played after
the Unbelievable (EMF) song, just when Violet Sanford is dancing in
the bar.
This song is not included in the soundtrack so please help me.
A quick glance at IMDB.com should give you your answer. It lists all songs
in the movie, not just the ones on the soundtrack.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0200550/soundtrack

Diane