need a song id...sounds industrial
MCP
2003-11-28 17:34:25 UTC
i found this song on an old compilation cd i made a long time ago, but
don't know who the artist is and can't understand enough of the words
to research the song lyrics.

it sounds a little industrial to me, but it also sounds like a club
mix of something. i dunno. anybody know this track?

here's a clip of the song; it's 1:15 / 800k.
http://www.geocities.com/iworshipsatin/unknown.zip

thanks
Todd Clayton
2003-11-28 19:45:44 UTC
Post by MCP
it sounds a little industrial to me, but it also sounds like a club
mix of something. i dunno. anybody know this track?
Aiboforcen - Twilight World. Great track.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
will he ever receive either. " - Benjamin Franklin
MCP
2003-11-29 05:31:36 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by MCP
it sounds a little industrial to me, but it also sounds like a club
mix of something. i dunno. anybody know this track?
Aiboforcen - Twilight World. Great track.
sweet. thanks a lot!