For Sale: Industrial/Goth T Shirts
Jason
2003-12-11 05:51:51 UTC
All T-shirts are XL and in good condition. There may be a few shirts
that have a little cracking on the pictures, but for the most part,
these shirts are in good shape.
The Tshirts included are: Front Line Assembly (x2), Leather Strip,
Skinny Puppy (x2), Wumpscut, Thrill Kill Kult, Front 242, Pigface,
C-Tec, Haujobb, KMFDM (x2), Kevokian Death Cycle, Nine Inch Nails,
GOTHS UNDEAD, Metropolis Records, Morpheus, and more.

For picture and more details, go to
http://www.geocities.com/djdoomsdaysale/tshirts.html

Cat Queen
2004-05-11 15:26:07 UTC
Dude,
I can't believe your charging $81.00 for a single (used) band T-shirt.
You must be selling the whole bulk of used shirts for this price, right?
I think $6.00 a T-shirt would be a fair price.
I hope NO ONE falls for this. -VNA