Haujobb's "Drift Wheeler"?
Mitleid
2004-12-16 00:11:39 UTC
I've been a haujobb fan for YEARS now, and you'd think that with my
obscene and wrong MP3 downloading fetish I'd have come across a low
quality copy or SOMETHING of the limited release and obscure"Drift
Wheeler", but alas I have not. Just curious to know if anyone out there
has a copy, or has at least heard anything off of this album? What's it
sound like? Danke.

-Mitleid
Delameko Stone
2004-12-19 18:12:06 UTC
Post by Mitleid
I've been a haujobb fan for YEARS now, and you'd think that with my
obscene and wrong MP3 downloading fetish I'd have come across a low
quality copy or SOMETHING of the limited release and obscure"Drift
Wheeler", but alas I have not. Just curious to know if anyone out there
has a copy, or has at least heard anything off of this album? What's it
sound like? Danke.
-Mitleid
Its not an album, just a demo. Two tracks: Homes & Gardens and Sepsis,
both in demo form. It was a tape and only given to friends...