[Audio] Real Synthetic Audio - New Show Online!
Todd Clayton
2006-07-09 12:05:00 UTC
This week we veer away slightly from the terror/harsh EBM thing and take
a listen to some slower more laid back and less aggressive stuff. I've
always found it interesting how my more or less random picks each week
tend to follow themes, and this week is no exception.

This weeks show includes tracks from Iris, Implant, Distorted Reality,
Fixmer & McCarthy, Oil 10, Stromkern, Powder Pussy, and Combichrist.
Enjoy the show!

http://www.synthetic.org - Are you a turtle?
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung." -- Voltaire
Albino Leviathan
2006-07-09 15:24:21 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
This week we veer away slightly from the terror/harsh EBM thing and take
a listen to some slower more laid back and less aggressive stuff. I've
always found it interesting how my more or less random picks each week
tend to follow themes, and this week is no exception.
This weeks show includes tracks from Iris, Implant, Distorted Reality,
Fixmer & McCarthy, Oil 10, Stromkern, Powder Pussy, and Combichrist.
Enjoy the show!
http://www.synthetic.org - Are you a turtle?
Thanks for this site. This will tide me over until I can find some DJ
mix CDs.
--
Albino Leviathan
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA