Satanic pride parade (spread).
Ruthven Z. Nocturn
2004-03-03 06:39:52 UTC
Oh I have slept for so long I don't even remember what unholy acts
these devilish hands have commited, the blasphemed grounds these feet
have walked, the stenches my unholy nostrils have inhaled... but I do
know one thing for certain.... my work is NOT done... NEVER done...

I dreamed last night of a parade... a parade of Satanic pride,
marching through the streets with pentagrams in air, a mock walk to
golgotha we portray with sticks, stones and blasphemy.. perhaps it's
just a dream... perhaps not..And of course, at the heart of the parade
is Lord Ruthven, on a float masked with holy blood and goat skin...
I'm dressed in armor dating back to.. a long time ago.

Join us.. Join me in my quest for ultrasatanic violence and bliss...
Visit my realm for more info... The asylum of.... FROZEN HELL!!!

Your host,
Ruthven Z. Nocturn.
Keef
2004-03-03 14:21:20 UTC
Post by Ruthven Z. Nocturn
Your host,
Ruthven Z. Nocturn.
Aaaah.. I've not seen one of this muppets posts for ages..

Ah. warm memories!
1
2004-03-04 00:24:15 UTC
Wasn't his last one something about a satanic cruise through the lovely
south pacific? Hghly amusing none the less
Ah. warm memories!
Keef
2004-03-04 10:18:47 UTC
Post by 1
Wasn't his last one something about a satanic cruise through the lovely
south pacific? Hghly amusing none the less
I think he's outdone himself this time with lines such as, "I'm
dressed in armor dating back to.. a long time ago."

hahaha!!! Brilliant!!!
Soterro
2004-03-04 15:57:12 UTC
Post by Keef
I think he's outdone himself this time with lines such as, "I'm
dressed in armor dating back to.. a long time ago."
hahaha!!! Brilliant!!!
Well, he mentioned his asylum, didn't he.

np: Mago - Definition of raw moments
Keef
2004-03-05 10:20:53 UTC
Post by Soterro
Post by Keef
I think he's outdone himself this time with lines such as, "I'm
dressed in armor dating back to.. a long time ago."
hahaha!!! Brilliant!!!
Well, he mentioned his asylum, didn't he.
The asylum of Frozen HELL!!!!!!!1 Indeed.

Frozen for your convenience. Just 3 minutes in the microwave and a
nice hot steaming hell can be yours!
2004-03-04 13:18:18 UTC
Post by Ruthven Z. Nocturn
I dreamed last night of a parade... a parade of Satanic pride,
marching through the streets with pentagrams in air, a mock walk to
golgotha we portray with sticks, stones and blasphemy..
Well fuck you. I usually dream about the girls at my college. And
keeping it within those boundaries - that's still a worthwhile subject
to dream about. And I wouldn't complain if I could afford a new TV
too.
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2004-07-02 19:57:05 UTC
Post by Ruthven Z. Nocturn
I dreamed last night of a parade... a parade of Satanic pride,
marching through the streets with pentagrams in air, a mock walk to
golgotha we portray with sticks, stones and blasphemy.. perhaps it's
just a dream... perhaps not..And of course, at the heart of the parade
is Lord Ruthven, on a float masked with holy blood and goat skin...
I'm dressed in armor dating back to.. a long time ago.
Hmm, I have, in my time, thought of going door-to-door evangelising about
Satan (a la the Mormons/Jehovah's Witnesses) just to see what the reaction
would be. Never had the balls, though (anyway, I'm not a Satanist, it's just
that Eris is far more difficult to explain).

Girl.
Jeffrey Garra
2004-05-17 18:18:05 UTC
Post by Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
Post by Ruthven Z. Nocturn
I dreamed last night of a parade... a parade of Satanic pride,
marching through the streets with pentagrams in air, a mock walk to
golgotha we portray with sticks, stones and blasphemy.. perhaps it's
just a dream... perhaps not..And of course, at the heart of the parade
is Lord Ruthven, on a float masked with holy blood and goat skin...
I'm dressed in armor dating back to.. a long time ago.
Hmm, I have, in my time, thought of going door-to-door evangelising about
Satan (a la the Mormons/Jehovah's Witnesses) just to see what the reaction
would be. Never had the balls, though (anyway, I'm not a Satanist, it's just
that Eris is far more difficult to explain).
Girl.
I am a Jehovahs Witness and most people dont have the guts to stay firm
and make sure that they stick to what they believe in. If you believe
something do it dont just rant about it.
Fallon

Affinity
2004-04-02 04:34:19 UTC
Post by Ruthven Z. Nocturn
Oh I have slept for so long I don't even remember what unholy acts
these devilish hands have commited, the blasphemed grounds these feet
have walked, the stenches my unholy nostrils have inhaled... but I do
know one thing for certain.... my work is NOT done... NEVER done...
I dreamed last night of a parade... a parade of Satanic pride,
marching through the streets with pentagrams in air, a mock walk to
golgotha we portray with sticks, stones and blasphemy.. perhaps it's
just a dream... perhaps not..And of course, at the heart of the parade
is Lord Ruthven, on a float masked with holy blood and goat skin...
I'm dressed in armor dating back to.. a long time ago.
Join us.. Join me in my quest for ultrasatanic violence and bliss...
Visit my realm for more info... The asylum of.... FROZEN HELL!!!
The Reformed Church of Satan, BINGO EVERY FRIDAY!!