Gashed Senses and Crossfire - FLA
Keef
2004-02-25 12:11:52 UTC
This is up for sale. Ends in 7 hours and is currently on 50p

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2597401975&category=1577&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
mimus
2004-02-25 18:15:53 UTC
Post by Keef
This is up for sale. Ends in 7 hours and is currently on 50p
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2597401975&category=1577&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
Weak. But historical, I guess.

--
np: Mark 13/Kinetic (yeah, right)
np for real: Haujobb/Polarity, HWF/Author of Pain

Trichinosis Fingers
2004-02-26 04:00:02 UTC
Post by Keef
This is up for sale. Ends in 7 hours and is currently on 50p
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2597401975&categor
y=1577&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
Jesus. If you're gonna spam us, don't be a prick about it and at least put
a FA in the subject.

The s/n ratio here is bad enough already.
Trichinosis Fingers
Todd Clayton
2004-02-26 04:07:09 UTC
Post by Trichinosis Fingers
The s/n ratio here is bad enough already.
Please. There hasn't been any signal since 2002 (at best).
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
attracted to Evil." - Timothy McClanahan
Keef
I've been posting here since 1998. I'm entitled to the odd spam so STFU.
Trichinosis Fingers
2004-02-28 21:42:51 UTC
Post by Keef
This is up for sale. Ends in 7 hours and is currently on 50p
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2597401975&cate
gor y=1577&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
Jesus. If you're gonna spam us, don't be a prick about it and at
least put a FA in the subject.
The s/n ratio here is bad enough already.
I've been posting here since 1998. I'm entitled to the odd spam so STFU.
Wow. You've been using Usenet for >5 years and you're still a clueless
newbie?

Ah, maybe the hotmail address explains something, maybe not.

No one is "entitled" to spam, asshole, purported longevity on Usenet or
no.

I have found a 100% effective solution for people like you -- a killfile.

Have a nice day,
Trichinosis Fingers
Keef

I've just been killfiled. I feel all warm and gooey inside!!!
iceolate
2004-04-02 01:36:36 UTC
Post by Keef
Fantastic!!!
I've just been killfiled. I feel all warm and gooey inside!!!
Heh, I've been posting here since 97 (off and on, mind you) and I
haven't heard of half you people. And here's some new guy flaming
someone else for being a newbie. Good times. It's like I never left.
Thes
2004-04-02 12:51:27 UTC
Post by iceolate
Post by Keef
Fantastic!!!
I've just been killfiled. I feel all warm and gooey inside!!!
Heh, I've been posting here since 97 (off and on, mind you) and I
haven't heard of half you people. And here's some new guy flaming
someone else for being a newbie. Good times. It's like I never left.
Ahhh - old times. I'm a recently re-lurking oldie myself. Does anyone
remember those RMI t-shirts?!
Keef
2004-04-02 17:36:44 UTC
Post by Thes
Post by iceolate
Post by Keef
Fantastic!!!
I've just been killfiled. I feel all warm and gooey inside!!!
Heh, I've been posting here since 97 (off and on, mind you) and I
haven't heard of half you people. And here's some new guy flaming
someone else for being a newbie. Good times. It's like I never left.
Ahhh - old times. I'm a recently re-lurking oldie myself. Does anyone
remember those RMI t-shirts?!
Or the rmipeople website with bad pictures on it.
------------------------------
www.sharpsinjury.net
to email me remove the "-"
Todd Clayton
2004-04-02 22:39:14 UTC
Post by Keef
Post by Thes
Ahhh - old times. I'm a recently re-lurking oldie myself. Does anyone
remember those RMI t-shirts?!
Or the rmipeople website with bad pictures on it.
Speak for yourself Keef. I looked HAWT in my photo. :)

...and I still have 2 RMI T Shirts.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
Sound Mirror
2004-04-03 06:50:19 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
...and I still have 2 RMI T Shirts.
yeah, wear them and people will think you're a pretentious, elitist
asshole.. not saying you directly, but in general
Keef
2004-04-03 16:37:45 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
Post by Todd Clayton
...and I still have 2 RMI T Shirts.
yeah, wear them and people will think you're a pretentious, elitist
asshole.. not saying you directly, but in general
Ah... I remember the days when pretentious elitist assholes were REAL
to email me remove the "-"
phatmike
2004-04-10 20:33:32 UTC
Post by iceolate
Post by Keef
Fantastic!!!
I've just been killfiled. I feel all warm and gooey inside!!!
Heh, I've been posting here since 97 (off and on, mind you) and I
haven't heard of half you people. And here's some new guy flaming
someone else for being a newbie. Good times. It's like I never left.
me2!!!!

-mike
np: nothing
--
***@defmatch.com -->> NEXT DEFMATCH APR24!! -->> http://www.defmatch.com
"i was supposed to be punished but there was nothing. no firey shower of