fixmer/mccarthy
phatmike
2004-04-10 20:32:37 UTC
For some reason, I decided to check industrial nation, and stumbled
onto this. Douglas McCarthy decided to step back behind a mic with
Fixmer doing the tracks. Okay, I've never even heard of Fixmer. I know
the record isn't out, but have any singles or whatnot been released, or
does anyone have a clue what this is going to sound like? EBM? etc? It
was said in a blurb that Fixmer did a remix of "Let Your Body Learn",
anyone heard it and can give a review?
i havent heard the recent stuff but fixmer has traditionally been
electro*.

* - heh. real electro, not electroindustrial electroclash etcetcetc
no i'm not arguing about this again, leave me alone, girl
-mike
np: nothing
--
***@defmatch.com -->> NEXT DEFMATCH APR24!! -->> http://www.defmatch.com
"i was supposed to be punished but there was nothing. no firey shower of
giant sheep in the sky that cares what i do. my life is meaningless!"
Girl
2004-05-09 13:19:12 UTC
Post by phatmike
i havent heard the recent stuff but fixmer has traditionally been
electro*.
* - heh. real electro, not electroindustrial electroclash etcetcetc
no i'm not arguing about this again, leave me alone, girl
Electroclash is a scene and not a style of music.

Girl.