join the undergroundpoltitk group
DJ Tom
2004-10-07 05:56:37 UTC
A place for people who don't exactly fit with the mainstream to meet
and discuss their views. No judgements, just a free exchange of ideas!
Because even the smallest of earthquakes can crack a foundation!

To join click:
DAMnet
2004-10-07 14:22:44 UTC
oi ! DIG that logo you have there !!!!

CROC SHOP live NYC - Oct 9th BATCAVE!!!
http://www.crocshop.com
Locke
2004-10-07 21:05:46 UTC
Please let me quote DJ Tom...
|Because even the smallest of earthquakes can crack a foundation!

Thankfully, that's not the case.

CU,
Locke

NP: Dead Kennedys "Plastic Surgery Disasters"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
Lech
2004-10-07 22:24:42 UTC
Post by Locke
Please let me quote DJ Tom...
|Because even the smallest of earthquakes can crack a foundation!
Thankfully, that's not the case.
'kay, howse about "even the smallest crackhead can f*ck the equation"?

Yrs, &c. Lech

np: Der Plan, "Dunkel wars"
To mail me, take out the trash.
Locke
2004-10-08 11:41:54 UTC
Please let me quote Lech...
|"Locke" was all, like:
|> Please let me quote DJ Tom...
|> |Because even the smallest of earthquakes can crack a foundation!
|>
|> Thankfully, that's not the case.

|'kay, howse about "even the smallest crackhead can f*ck the equation"?

Much better, thank you. That one rings true.

|--
|To mail me, take out the trash.

You can mail me, too, but only if you do the dishes.

CU,
Locke

NP: Johnny Cash "Hurt" [mp3]
--