Looks like Leaetherstrip is back!
Todd Clayton
2005-09-03 20:41:16 UTC
http://www.myspace.com/leaetherstrip
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
| http://www.synthetic.org | Electro-Industrial-Synthpop |
| irc.habber.net #rmipeople | radio for the net-generation. |
| ***@synthetic.org | Unlicensed, Unregulated, and |
| ICQ: 56785153 | Unconventional. |
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
"I do not have to forgive my enemies. I have had them all shot."
-- Ramon Maria Narvaez, Spanish general
WKR
2005-09-09 22:22:43 UTC
"Todd Clayton" wrote in message > http://www.myspace.com/leaetherstrip
has anyone actually verified that is is Claus who is saying this? Rumors
abound!
:WKR:
m***@hotmail.com
2005-09-12 08:11:44 UTC
It's definitely him.
WKR
2005-09-19 19:24:18 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Post by WKR
has anyone actually verified that is is Claus who is saying this? Rumors
abound!
It's definitely him.
Alfa Matrix has the new EPCD on thier site now with sound samples.Not too
bad.You can tell it is Claus,thats for sure.Available 10/28/05.