uBik
Sound Mirror
2003-07-18 20:21:22 UTC
if you love industrial then you'll love
uBik
http://ubik.iuma.com
and disposable ball point pens too!
/spend 5 minutes contemplating the best way to respond :(
then just don't respond at all...?
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2003-07-18 20:39:51 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
then just don't respond at all...?
you're one to talk...
--
np: nothin'

AIM: WhoKilledtheJAMs
dukncovr at kmfdm dot com
http://www.rit.edu/~pmy5192
http://fleischbackstein.iuma.com
http://brb.whereshitler.com

g4sm4sk: oh yes, according to the brb site,
you are going to be in the Electronic Music
Hall of Fame in Tamaqua, PA
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-07-18 21:33:25 UTC
Post by Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
Post by Sound Mirror
then just don't respond at all...?
you're one to talk...
d'accord
--
Loki Ambrodious von Esling -|-
RELST8 - http://www.relst8.net |
Sound Mirror
2003-07-19 03:30:02 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
then just don't respond at all...?
you're one to talk...
haha, that really made no sense given the situation.
it's nice, though, to see that you seemed to have matured a little after 2
days of posting here on RMI. although it sounds like a left-handed
compliment, i do mean it sincerely.
Chuang Shyue Chou
2003-07-19 08:33:27 UTC
if you love industrial then you'll love
uBik
http://ubik.iuma.com
May I know why you chose the title of this particular Philip K. Dick novel?

---
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-07-19 11:56:20 UTC
Post by Chuang Shyue Chou
if you love industrial then you'll love
uBik
http://ubik.iuma.com
May I know why you chose the title of this particular Philip K. Dick novel?
becuase Dick wrote "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" and that became
Bladerunner and Bladerunner is CYBERPUNK!
--
Loki Ambrodious von Esling -|-
RELST8 - http://www.relst8.net |
Chuang Shyue Chou
2003-07-19 15:50:28 UTC
"Loki Ambrodious von Esling" <necco1987WTFHAVEWEDONE-@relst8.net> wrote in
message news:slrnbhicf3.sr3.necco1987WTFHAVEWEDONE
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
Post by Chuang Shyue Chou
May I know why you chose the title of this particular Philip K. Dick novel?
becuase Dick wrote "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" and that became
Bladerunner and Bladerunner is CYBERPUNK!
I guess Ridley Scott's interpretation of 'Do Androids Dream of Electric
Sheep' was a cyberpunk dark future though it really did not have to be.
'Screamers', 'Imposter', 'The Minority Report' and 'Total Recall' were not
interpreted by their directors as such. My point is that 'Ubik' need not be
cyberpunk.

---
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2003-07-19 16:45:33 UTC
Post by Chuang Shyue Chou
May I know why you chose the title of this particular Philip K. Dick
novel?
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
becuase Dick wrote "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" and that became
Bladerunner and Bladerunner is CYBERPUNK!
I guess Ridley Scott's interpretation of 'Do Androids Dream of Electric
Sheep' was a cyberpunk dark future though it really did not have to be.
'Screamers', 'Imposter', 'The Minority Report' and 'Total Recall' were not
interpreted by their directors as such. My point is that 'Ubik' need not be
cyberpunk.
yeah, but i think loki was just being sarcastic...