[event reminder] Feindflug!!!
Cyberpolis
2004-08-10 18:03:24 UTC
A last reminder that the UK debut of Germany's immense industrial
act 'Feindflug' is only a few days away, taking place this coming
Friday 13 August 2004. It is almost guaranteed that this will be the
only time Feindflug ever play in the UK so miss it at your peril -
their live performance is truly awesome! Support comes from
Argentina's darkwave act 'Lamia' and harsh electro act from the
States, 'Psyclon 9'. The place to be is Electrowerkz/Slimelight, 7
Torrens Street, Islington. Doors open at 7.30pm - entry £8/£5. There
will be a club night after the gig until approx 6am with guest spots
by DJ evilC (Cyberpolis).

See you there!

----------
Sent via SPRACI - http://www.spraci.com/ - Parties,Raves,Clubs,Festivals
Rachael
2004-08-11 01:29:21 UTC
Post by Cyberpolis
A last reminder that the UK debut of Germany's immense industrial
act 'Feindflug' is only a few days away, taking place this coming
Friday 13 August 2004. It is almost guaranteed that this will be the
only time Feindflug ever play in the UK so miss it at your peril -
their live performance is truly awesome!
No, it's not.

Feindflug is just another boring EBM band trying very hard
to sound harsh. In fact, their live performance is a miserable
attempt at copying such bands.

Rachael
listening to Coil
--
"Suavia musae... me delectant, me deiciunt, me consolantur."
made schabt am kaefermieder / so zikadisch schnakt es hier
wespe raupt und hornisst schier - Werner Duerrson
Paul's penis is Hell, boy.
2004-08-11 01:49:21 UTC
Post by Rachael
Post by Cyberpolis
A last reminder that the UK debut of Germany's immense industrial
act 'Feindflug' is only a few days away, taking place this coming
Friday 13 August 2004. It is almost guaranteed that this will be the
only time Feindflug ever play in the UK so miss it at your peril -
their live performance is truly awesome!
No, it's not.
Feindflug is just another boring EBM band trying very hard
to sound harsh. In fact, their live performance is a miserable
attempt at copying such bands.
Rachael
listening to Coil
after the time i mistakenly thought that taking my girlfriend to see
Covenant (a favorite of hers; i'm basically indifferent to their
blandness) was a good idea, i will never pay to see another EBM band
"live". it's just a big Hot Topic Fashion Show with
amplified-low-grade-laptop-sound.

-Paul, bored to death with music these days.