Ant-zen sticker translations
Chris R.
2004-02-01 06:36:07 UTC
Given that i have little^H^H^H^H^H^Hno ability to read japanese of any
kind, does anyone here know what all the assorted ant-zen
stickers/logos say?
--
Chris R.
=======
http://offlineblog.com/
Francois Labreque
2004-02-01 12:54:04 UTC
Post by Chris R.
Given that i have little^H^H^H^H^H^Hno ability to read japanese of any
kind, does anyone here know what all the assorted ant-zen
stickers/logos say?
A friend says it's "ari-zen".

np: nothing.
--
Francois Labreque | The surest sign of the existence of extra-
flabreque | terrestrial intelligence is that they never
videotron.ca | - Calvin
Chris R.
2004-02-01 15:40:47 UTC
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2004-02-01 18:06:29 UTC
Post by Chris R.
All well and good, but i have one that's a bit longer than that.
It's about 10 characters. I don't have a scanner, so getting an image
of it is difficult, but if i were to post such a beast, would that piss
off anyone in the ng?
find someone to host it and post a link, and you'll be fine
--
np: nothin'

AIM: WhoKilledtheJAMs
dukncovr at kmfdm dot com
http://www.rit.edu/~pmy5192

"Being an emo fan is not a petty thing, its a serious mental problem."
-Brett Banditelli
2004-02-03 09:08:26 UTC
Post by Chris R.
Given that i have little^H^H^H^H^H^Hno ability to read japanese of any
kind, does anyone here know what all the assorted ant-zen
stickers/logos say?
You get them too? And I thought they treated just me as a special
customer. Bastards.

But I think the bottom line is: did you get the cardboard business
cards also?
Delameko Stone
2004-02-03 19:03:18 UTC
Post by ...
Post by Chris R.
Given that i have little^H^H^H^H^H^Hno ability to read japanese of any
kind, does anyone here know what all the assorted ant-zen
stickers/logos say?
You get them too? And I thought they treated just me as a special
customer. Bastards.
But I think the bottom line is: did you get the cardboard business
cards also?
As long as no-one else receives S.alt's toenail clippings I'll still be a
happy camper...
Keef

Niiice!
2004-02-07 08:30:55 UTC
Post by Delameko Stone
As long as no-one else receives S.alt's toenail clippings I'll still be a
happy camper...
But seriously speaking...

I'd like to know whether they are expecting us to do some free promo
work for them with those stickers? You know, sticking them in typical
public locations, like the escalators at underground stations or bus
stops. That's pretty common for the hip-hop scene and it can be
somewhat effective if it catches fire. Or do they just automatically
assume that industrial people will be perfectly happy toying with them
alone at their homes?
Drew
2004-02-07 17:33:53 UTC
Post by ...
I'd like to know whether they are expecting us to do some free promo
work for them with those stickers? You know, sticking them in typical
public locations, like the escalators at underground stations or bus
stops. That's pretty common for the hip-hop scene and it can be
somewhat effective if it catches fire. Or do they just automatically
assume that industrial people will be perfectly happy toying with them
alone at their homes?
Me, i glue them to syringes and leave them around playgrounds.

Cheers,
Drew
2004-02-14 09:02:02 UTC
Post by Drew
Me, i glue them to syringes and leave them around playgrounds.
Converter fans hang around at playgrounds? Had to happen.

They just sent me more of them!

benjamin
2004-02-14 02:07:23 UTC
Post by Chris R.
Given that i have little^H^H^H^H^H^Hno ability to read japanese of any
kind, does anyone here know what all the assorted ant-zen
stickers/logos say?
an old japanese man came up to me on a train when I was wearing one of their
hoodies with the japanese text logo on it (the one on the website splash)
and asked me if I knew what it meant. apparently, the text translates to
'ahnzen' and means 'safety'... because it's in the modern japanese script
which is usually used for foreign words, it kinda has a double meaning of
safety for foreigners.

nothing to do with stickers, I realize.

ben