Satanic congregation - April.
Ruthven Z. Nocturn
2004-04-15 00:06:48 UTC
Greetings Mike,
Thanks for writing and your interest in the Asylumic Cult. It's
always good to hear from people interested in my (our) cause. To
answer your questions, I can waive your initiation fee as long as
you're available to perform certain tasks on little or no notice. As
for our meeting, the next one is Sunday and will take place not far
from you. A basic ceremony consists of some Satanic introductions by
yours truly, followed by a chanelling of infernal energy towards
various causes, then concludes with a Black Mass with our own twist.
This is mainly for dechristianization purposes which you may or may
not require. So, fax me your info and essay. I'll be in touch.

Yours truly,
Ruthven Z. Nocturn.
Per
2004-05-21 06:55:32 UTC
Post by Ruthven Z. Nocturn
Greetings Mike,
Thanks for writing and your interest in the Asylumic Cult. It's
always good to hear from people interested in my (our) cause. To
answer your questions, I can waive your initiation fee as long as
you're available to perform certain tasks on little or no notice. As
for our meeting, the next one is Sunday and will take place not far
from you. A basic ceremony consists of some Satanic introductions by
yours truly, followed by a chanelling of infernal energy towards
various causes, then concludes with a Black Mass with our own twist.
This is mainly for dechristianization purposes which you may or may
not require. So, fax me your info and essay. I'll be in touch.
Yours truly,
Ruthven Z. Nocturn.
I missed it, DAMMIT!
--