Client = new sound?
buzzgun
2007-05-13 21:49:41 UTC
The Dj I listen to on internet-radio mentioned Client as an artist in
the 'new' that she likes, what they are doing, in the same breath as
giving props to Asche. I did not like much what I heard at first.
What if any opinions on Client are among rmi lurkers?
-buzz
Per
2007-05-15 03:12:36 UTC
Post by buzzgun
The Dj I listen to on internet-radio mentioned Client as an artist in
the 'new' that she likes, what they are doing, in the same breath as
giving props to Asche. I did not like much what I heard at first.
What if any opinions on Client are among rmi lurkers?
-buzz
Hit and miss. Definately a miss in comparison to Asche. heh.
--
Per - navian*comcast*net
mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688
mimus
2007-05-15 03:19:02 UTC
Post by Per
Post by buzzgun
The Dj I listen to on internet-radio mentioned Client as an artist in
the 'new' that she likes, what they are doing, in the same breath as
giving props to Asche. I did not like much what I heard at first.
What if any opinions on Client are among rmi lurkers?
-buzz
Hit and miss. Definately a miss in comparison to Asche. heh.
What is this stuff? industrial? electro-EBM? synth-pop? _guitar music_?
Let there be throbbing.
Per
2007-05-16 03:59:16 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by Per
Post by buzzgun
The Dj I listen to on internet-radio mentioned Client as an artist in
the 'new' that she likes, what they are doing, in the same breath as
giving props to Asche. I did not like much what I heard at first.
What if any opinions on Client are among rmi lurkers?
-buzz
Hit and miss. Definately a miss in comparison to Asche. heh.
What is this stuff? industrial? electro-EBM? synth-pop? _guitar music_?
Asche is powernoise. Client is electroclashy 80s sounding stuff.
--
Per - navian*comcast*net
mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688