[Audio] Real Synthetic Audio - New Show Online
Todd Clayton
2004-09-28 04:22:24 UTC
Is this 3 weeks in a row I've gotten RSA done on time? Well, stranger
things have happened I guess. Not much witty banter this week though, as
it's late and updating the site is the last thing to do before crashing.

This weeks show includes tracks from Mindless Faith, Beta, Vox Celesta,
Interlace, C-Drone Defect, Virtual Embrace, Final Solution, and Panzer
AG. Enjoy the show!

http://www.synthetic.org - So. Very. Tired.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
-- Ramon Maria Narvaez, Spanish general
Francois Labreque
2004-10-01 18:01:20 UTC
Program ended abnormally on 28/09/2004 00:22, Due to a catastrophic Todd Clayton
Post by Todd Clayton
This weeks show includes tracks from Mindless Faith, Beta, Vox Celesta,
Interlace, C-Drone Defect, Virtual Embrace, Final Solution, and Panzer
AG. Enjoy the show!
Just because adding apostrophes all over the place makes baby Jesus cry, doesn't
mean you shouldn't put them where they're expected to go.

np: Silk Saw - Preparing wars.
--
Francois Labreque | The surest sign of the existence of extra-
flabreque | terrestrial intelligence is that they never
videotron.ca | - Calvin
Todd Clayton
2004-10-03 04:15:31 UTC
Post by Francois Labreque
Just because adding apostrophes all over the place makes baby Jesus cry,
doesn't mean you shouldn't put them where they're expected to go.
(insert picture of a middle finger raised.)

Oh fuddle duddle to you Flab. :)
--