(playlist) 11/14 - Mythos at Division One (Arlington, Texas)
Per
2003-11-19 01:12:51 UTC
Mythos

industrial | ebm | electroclash | gothic | darkfolk
electronic | retro | synthpop | and more...

DJ Ragnarok
DJ Per
and friends

Upstairs Every Friday at Division One.
17 and up
$5 for 21 and up
$8 for 17 to 20
$1.50 wells until 11pm
Doors at 9pm

Division One
1725 E Division St [One mile west Of Highway 360]
Arlington, Texas

http://www.gothic-club.com
http://www.clubdivisionone.com

Friday November 14, 2003 Mythos playlist

DJ Ragnarok

Skinny Puppy - Rodent
Tarmvred - Subfusc 5
La Floa Maldita - Break This Vow
Novy Svet - Sola Esperanza
Goethe's Erben - Seelenmord
Click Click - Room
Clinic - Distortions
CLaus Nomi - After the Fall
Deadbolt - Voodoobilly Man
Josie Cotton - Johnny Are You Queer?
Aryan Aquarians - Aryan Aquarians Theme
New Order - Age of Consent
Men Without Hats - Ideas For Walls
Carcrash International - Empirical Child
Loretta's Doll - Like a Demon
Virgin Prunes - Caucasian Wallk
The Slits - I Heard It Through the Grapevine
The Modern Lovers - Roadrunner
Faith and the Muse - Shattered in Aspect
Helios Creed - Alien Lady
Sex Gang Children - Barbarossa
Stendhal - 4th Passanger
The Birthday Party - King INk (Peel Session)
Bauhaus - Of Lillies and Remains
Joy Division - Atrocity Exhibition
++ The Damned Grimly Fiendish (Bad Trip Mix)
Alien Sex Fiend vs. Johnny Cash - I walk the Line

DJ Per

Ladytron - Oops Oh My
Whaphles Und Cirup - Whiplash
PFN - Fascination
Mount Sims - Black Sunglasses
Dirty Sanchez - Fucking on the Dancefloor
Skinny Puppy - Testure
Die Form - Analogic
Hallucinogen - Twisted
Covenant - We Stand Alone
XPQ-21 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
Razed In Black - Oh My Goth!
Melotron - Kein Problem
Vitalic - You Prefer Cocaine (Felix Da Housecat remix)
Tia - Cars
Cure - Watching Me Fall (Underdog Remix)
Frustrated Housewives - I Know What Boys Like
++ Cabaret Voltaire - Sensoria (12")
Terence Fixmer - Body Pressure
++ Cure - Pictures Of You (Extended)
Apoptygma Berzerk - Mourn
FPU - Racer Car (TGV Join In The Race Mix)
Nitzer Ebb - Join In The Chant (Thomas P Heckmann)
Blank & Jones featuring Robert Smith - A Forest
Brudenshaft - Forever (Sero Overdose RMX)
Unitcode Machine - #6

DJ Dark Orchid - missing playlist

++ indicates request
--
Per - perATmeowDOTorg

mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688
mimus
2003-11-19 06:17:27 UTC
Post by Per
[...]
So, doin' an hour each, or a little over?

I love these playlists-- yours and the others.

Why isn't anyone with more money than me doing reviews of new
releases?

--
np: Mark 13/Kinetic (yeah, right)
np for real: Haujobb/Polarity, Vertical Theory

Per
2003-11-20 21:30:19 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by Per
[...]
For me and Ragnarok, it was about two hours each.
Post by mimus
I love these playlists-- yours and the others.
*bows*
Post by mimus
Why isn't anyone with more money than me doing reviews of new
releases?
Don't know.
--
Per - perATmeowDOTorg

mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688
Endzeit
2003-11-19 12:30:08 UTC
Post by Per
++ Cabaret Voltaire - Sensoria (12")
Terence Fixmer - Body Pressure
++ Cure - Pictures Of You (Extended)
yikes! that must have been tough to pull off!
nice set though

sincerely
brad r.
Per
2003-11-20 21:28:40 UTC
Post by Endzeit
Post by Per
++ Cabaret Voltaire - Sensoria (12")
Terence Fixmer - Body Pressure
++ Cure - Pictures Of You (Extended)
yikes! that must have been tough to pull off!
nice set though
Yes, it was the slowing down sound on the Terence with the CDJs, heh.
Gotta play the the requests for the hotties. =D
--
Per - perATmeowDOTorg

mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688
Per
2003-12-18 20:53:11 UTC
Mythos

industrial | ebm | electroclash | gothic | darkfolk
electronic | retro | synthpop | and more...

This week:

December 19, 2003, Spiderlegs does a guest DJ set
http://www.spiderlegs.net | http://www.club-ascension.com

Upcoming:

January 2, 2004, Siamese Twins
Cure versus Siouxie and the Banshees Tribute Night

January 9, 2004, Massiv In Mensch - MENSCHDEFEKT CD Release Party
http://www.artoffact.com

January 9, 2004, Massiv In Mensch - MENSCHDEFEKT CD Release Party
courtesy Art of Fact Records http://www.artoffact.com

February 6, 2004, Black Celebration
Depeche Mode tribute night

DJ Ragnarok
DJ Per
and friends

Hookahs, Food, Music, Drink!

Upstairs Every Friday at Division One.
17 and up
$5 for 21 and up
$8 for 17 to 20
$1.50 wells until 11pm
Doors at 9pm

Division One
1725 E Division St [One mile west Of Highway 360]
Arlington, Texas

http://www.gothic-club.com - URL down due to server being moved, use
http://www.replicated.org/mythos for the time being
http://www.clubdivisionone.com