David Tibet
j***@yahoo.fr
2005-08-27 11:28:09 UTC
A friend told me that David Tibet is dead... is it true ?
Girl <last name>
2005-08-27 20:50:57 UTC
http://www.davidtibet.com/ ???

Nothing on http://www.brainwashed.com/.

Girl.
Drew
2005-08-27 22:04:31 UTC
Post by Girl <last name>
Post by j***@yahoo.fr
A friend told me that David Tibet is dead... is it true ?
http://www.davidtibet.com/ ???
Nothing on http://www.brainwashed.com/.
Girl.
This is probably a result of that I'm not 'David Tibet', I'm 'David
Micheal' sillyness...

Drew
Dajve
2005-08-31 12:52:03 UTC
Post by j***@yahoo.fr
A friend told me that David Tibet is dead... is it true ?
Yes and at the same time, no..

http://www.davidtibet.com/
--
Dajve x SUGARape.com

'We're here to invite you to come kiss Hank's ass with us'
www.starcantdead.com/sketches/kissinghanksass.html
spacefreak
2005-09-03 15:05:08 UTC
Not physically, just as a good Born Again Christians he abandoned the Tibet
for Michael and celebtates his rebirth in penitence and sorrow.
Bliiiiachhhh!!! But you 're right, he has been artistically dead since the
early 90ies...

--
spacefreak