[ebay] Good home needed
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2004-02-25 23:43:25 UTC
I can't believe no-one wants these, but...

I've got copies of Nitzer Ebb's "Belief" & "Ebbhead", as well as A Split
Second's "...From the inside" up on Ebay as a lot for feck all really, but
they've already failed to sell once! Bizarre, they're pretty good albums (I've
got them all twice, so I'm selling one copy) and I'm shocking no-one's willing
to pay a fiver (including postage) for the lot! I paid more for them when I
bought them (both times).
Anyway, here they are:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2598504613

Girl.
Sound Mirror
2004-02-26 04:06:21 UTC
Post by Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
I can't believe no-one wants these, but...
I've got copies of Nitzer Ebb's "Belief" & "Ebbhead", as well as A Split
Second's "...From the inside" up on Ebay as a lot for feck all really, but
they've already failed to sell once!
vinyl doesn't seem to do too well on ebay.. also, some people don't bid on
auctions with multiple items like that because they already own one or more
of the items in the auction. not trying to shoot you down, of course.. just
offering advice
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2004-02-26 09:12:27 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
Post by Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
I can't believe no-one wants these, but...
I've got copies of Nitzer Ebb's "Belief" & "Ebbhead", as well as A Split
Second's "...From the inside" up on Ebay as a lot for feck all really, but
they've already failed to sell once!
vinyl doesn't seem to do too well on ebay.. also, some people don't bid on
auctions with multiple items like that because they already own one or more
of the items in the auction. not trying to shoot you down, of course.. just
offering advice
Yeah, I'll probably split them up, just thought there was enough common ground
between them to make them interesting at that price.

Girl.