peek-a-boo!
raisinlove
2008-03-31 19:10:49 UTC
Who else is still around?
mimus
2008-03-31 23:24:14 UTC
Post by raisinlove
Who else is still around?
And only Echo answered . . . .
--
Let there be respectful quiet throbbing.
j***@hehxduhmp.org
2008-04-01 18:43:58 UTC
Post by raisinlove
Who else is still around?
mostly just mimus!
mimus
2008-04-01 20:05:21 UTC
Post by j***@hehxduhmp.org
Post by raisinlove
Who else is still around?
mostly just mimus!
And all I'm doing is fleshing out old stuff.

Ex-group. Ex-genre. Saw it before with prog-rock.

We're in for ten years of chick groups and morons banging amateurishly on
guitars.
Let there be throbbing, goddamit.
Girl <last name>
2008-04-01 21:57:32 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by j***@hehxduhmp.org
Post by raisinlove
Who else is still around?
mostly just mimus!
And all I'm doing is fleshing out old stuff.
Ex-group. Ex-genre. Saw it before with prog-rock.
We're in for ten years of chick groups and morons banging amateurishly on
guitars.
Probably - I've just rediscovered Visage!

D.
raisinlove
2008-04-03 20:32:11 UTC
On Apr 1, 5:57 pm, "Girl <last name>"
Post by Girl <last name>
Post by mimus
Post by j***@hehxduhmp.org
Post by raisinlove
Who else is still around?
mostly just mimus!
And all I'm doing is fleshing out old stuff.
Ex-group. Ex-genre. Saw it before with prog-rock.
We're in for ten years of chick groups and morons banging amateurishly on
guitars.
Probably - I've just rediscovered Visage!
D.
This group used to be alive with endless dicussions about what is NOT
industrial and so on. Many flamewars and a usual crew of miscreants. I
forgot about this until recently and was surprised not to see Per,
Locke, Dayv!, Dj Todd and everyone else. I wonder what became of
Borg166 (cant even remember his screen name correctly)
Well I'm still online, although my attention has gone towards graphic
arts and illustration instead.
I still listen to industrial, noise and ambient, still catch the good
shows in Montreal and even attend events like COMA or the upcoming
Kinetik Festival, but otherwise havent done much design for bands or
labels. I havent even been out in a club in a while. We all move on,
although I admit it would have been neat to know what the people I
knew are up to these days.
raisinlove
2008-04-03 20:34:06 UTC
Girl, you're the only one I remember from a few years back actually...
j***@hehxduhmp.org
2008-04-04 18:59:30 UTC
I've been posting since spring of 94 ...
j***@hehxduhmp.org
2008-04-04 18:57:44 UTC
Post by raisinlove
forgot about this until recently and was surprised not to see Per,
Locke, Dayv!, Dj Todd and everyone else. I wonder what became of
Borg166 (cant even remember his screen name correctly)
Locke still posts here.

I miss Dayv
mimus
2008-04-05 02:54:12 UTC
Post by j***@hehxduhmp.org
Post by raisinlove
forgot about this until recently and was surprised not to see Per,
Locke, Dayv!, Dj Todd and everyone else. I wonder what became of
Borg166 (cant even remember his screen name correctly)
Locke still posts here.
I miss Dayv
Per chips in occasionally. He's still DJing, uploading mixes, etc.
Let the old fogies throb too.
raisinlove
2008-04-07 20:26:30 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by j***@hehxduhmp.org
Post by raisinlove
forgot about this until recently and was surprised not to see Per,
Locke, Dayv!, Dj Todd and everyone else. I wonder what became of
Borg166 (cant even remember his screen name correctly)
Locke still posts here.
I miss Dayv
Per chips in occasionally. He's still DJing, uploading mixes, etc.
--
Let the old fogies throb too.
true, just finding my way through this Googlelized usenet setup. I see
a few of the old guard here and there. It seems the archive doesnt go
as far as my first posts but the earliest ones I see are embarassing
enough. Oh well.

And to be on topic, I'm looking forward to seeing Sonar, mono no aware
and Iszoloscope at Kinetik. Check out the lineup: http://festival-kinetik.net/artist.htm
j***@hehxduhmp.org
2008-04-08 14:00:43 UTC
Post by raisinlove
true, just finding my way through this Googlelized usenet setup. I see
a few of the old guard here and there. It seems the archive doesnt go
as far as my first posts but the earliest ones I see are embarassing
enough. Oh well.
Go to advanced preferences and you can change the date parameters. I'm
not 100% sure when RMI was created, but I am 100% sure that it wasn't before
the start of Google's archive (given that even such Post-Industrial giants
like Puppy were still a gleam of hope on a Back & Forth tape back then!)
j***@hehxduhmp.org
2008-04-04 18:58:19 UTC
Post by raisinlove
This group used to be alive with endless dicussions about what is NOT
industrial and so on. Many flamewars and a usual crew of miscreants. I
There was also captain off topic flamewar himself, eschaton