Adolf Hitler was a Goth
Maaxx
2005-03-02 23:43:24 UTC
Look at the signs:

* Wore a lot of black
* Obsessed with the occult
* Sexually dysfunctional
* Determined enemy of normal people
* Underachiever at school
* Committed suicide

All that's missing is the long hair, and that simply wouldn't have been
practical for a military man. Hitler was a prototype Goth.
Blah, blah, blah ... You're fucked.
Tiny Human Ferret
2005-03-03 03:28:34 UTC
Post by Maaxx
* Wore a lot of black
* Obsessed with the occult
* Sexually dysfunctional
* Determined enemy of normal people
* Underachiever at school
* Committed suicide
All that's missing is the long hair, and that simply wouldn't have been
practical for a military man. Hitler was a prototype Goth.
You forgot to mention he was addicted simultaneously to megadoses of
methamphetamine and dilaudid.
--
The incapacity of a weak and distracted government may
often assume the appearance, and produce the effects,
--Desperate Housewives
William R. Thompson
2005-03-03 07:19:06 UTC
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Maaxx
* Wore a lot of black
Not really. During the war, for example, he made a point of wearing
a field-gray army coat. There are any number of pictures which show
him in clothing that definitely isn't black.
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Maaxx
* Obsessed with the occult
* Sexually dysfunctional
* Determined enemy of normal people
* Underachiever at school
* Committed suicide
Several of these points could apply to a certain present occupant of
the White House.
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Maaxx
All that's missing is the long hair, and that simply wouldn't have been
practical for a military man. Hitler was a prototype Goth.
You forgot to mention he was addicted simultaneously to megadoses of
methamphetamine and dilaudid.
According to Walter C. Langer's "The Mind of Adolf Hitler," (1972, Basic
Books)

"He also suffered from the medicines prescribed to him by Dr. Theodor
Morrell. Since Hitler feared body odors and was particularly troubled
by his propensity to flatulate, Morrell prescribed huge quantities of
'Dr. Koestler's Anti-Gas Pills,' which contained strychnine and
atropine; since he feared oibesity, he was given reducing pills of
various sorts; since he suffered from nightmares and insomnia, he
took at least a dozen different kinds of sleeping pills; because he
feared impotency, Morrell prescribed injections of pulverized
bull testicles in grape sugar. He was also given massive doses of
dexedrine, pervatin [methedrine--WRT], caffeine, cocaine, prozymen
and ultraseptyl [a sulfa drug, which in large amounts can cause
renal damage, fevers, rashes and anemia--WRT] as well as huge amounts
of vitamins."

In other words, Hitler had a trivial amount of blood in his drug system.

--Bill Thompson
Doc Tarantula and the Shark Pit of Guam
2005-03-03 16:05:43 UTC
Post by William R. Thompson
Post by William R. Thompson
by his propensity to flatulate, Morrell prescribed huge quantities of
'Dr. Koestler's Anti-Gas Pills,' which contained strychnine and
atropine; since he feared oibesity, he was given reducing pills of
various sorts; since he suffered from nightmares and insomnia, he
took at least a dozen different kinds of sleeping pills; because he
feared impotency, Morrell prescribed injections of pulverized
bull testicles in grape sugar. He was also given massive doses of
dexedrine, pervatin [methedrine--WRT], caffeine, cocaine, prozymen
and ultraseptyl [a sulfa drug, which in large amounts can cause
renal damage, fevers, rashes and anemia--WRT] as well as huge amounts
of vitamins."
In other words, Hitler had a trivial amount of blood in his drug system.
I find it hard to believe that you people are talking up Hitler like
this.

Not every drug-addled author is worth worshipping, you know.

Now tell me, how much eyeliner should Adolf wear in the Bush vs. Hitler
game?

Doc Tarantula
http://www.cafepress.com/imsmartfuckme.18665535
http://www.livejournal.com/users/doctarantula/
The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet
2005-03-03 16:40:13 UTC
Post by William R. Thompson
Post by William R. Thompson
In other words, Hitler had a trivial amount of blood in his drug
system.
I find it hard to believe that you people are talking up Hitler like
this.
Not every drug-addled author is worth worshipping, you know.
Come on, how many people on any of these newsgroups would worship and
eulogize a paranoid, drug-swilling author who lived in a bunker in the
mountains?

I've never seen such a thing.

-F
Tiny Human Ferret
2005-03-04 17:26:08 UTC
Post by The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet
Post by William R. Thompson
Post by William R. Thompson
In other words, Hitler had a trivial amount of blood in his drug
system.
I find it hard to believe that you people are talking up Hitler like
this.
Not every drug-addled author is worth worshipping, you know.
Come on, how many people on any of these newsgroups would worship and
eulogize a paranoid, drug-swilling author who lived in a bunker in the
mountains?
I've never seen such a thing.
Your Hunter S. Thompson allusion went right over their heads.
--Desperate Housewives
The Invisible Hand of Fascinet
2005-03-04 20:04:35 UTC
Post by William R. Thompson
Post by William R. Thompson
In other words, Hitler had a trivial amount of blood in his drug
system.
I find it hard to believe that you people are talking up Hitler like
this.
Not every drug-addled author is worth worshipping, you know.
Come on, how many people on any of these newsgroups would worship and
eulogize a paranoid, drug-swilling author who lived in a bunker in the
mountains?
I've never seen such a thing.
Your Hunter S. Thompson allusion went right over their heads.
Thanks for noticing, but I'm used to it by now.

Thank god it's not 1997, otherwise we'd have a bunch of kids chiming in
on how they'd noticed but didn't feel like commenting.

-F
Tiny Human Ferret
2005-03-04 23:04:52 UTC
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet
mountains?
I've never seen such a thing.
Your Hunter S. Thompson allusion went right over their heads.
Thanks for noticing, but I'm used to it by now.
Thank god it's not 1997, otherwise we'd have a bunch of kids chiming in
on how they'd noticed but didn't feel like commenting.
Doesn't it give you feelings of intense personal satisfaction that you
can call people "kid"?

;)
--Desperate Housewives
Tiny Human Ferret
2005-03-03 21:11:34 UTC
<snips>
Post by William R. Thompson
Post by William R. Thompson
In other words, Hitler had a trivial amount of blood in his drug
system.
I find it hard to believe that you people are talking up Hitler like
this.
Not every drug-addled author is worth worshipping, you know.
Now tell me, how much eyeliner should Adolf wear in the Bush vs. Hitler
game?
Doc Tarantula has only recently discovered that modern invention called
'Cable TV' and thus only recently has become obsessed with "Celebrity
Deathmatch".

Personally I think Adolph should wear a Mexican Lucha Wrestler Mask,
which would smear his eyeliner, thus, no eyeliner. Because if you can't
look absolutely fabulous in your eyeliner, you shouldn't wear it.
--Desperate Housewives
stevie seven
2005-03-05 16:49:18 UTC
"The only thing that seperates us from the animals is our ability to
accessorize!!"

http://5am.excitewebpages.com
Lila Richards
2005-03-30 11:21:43 UTC
Post by stevie seven
"The only thing that seperates us from the animals is our ability to
accessorize!!"
You obviously haven't lived with a cat - they know just where to
sit/lounge elegantly for maximum effect! :-)

Lila.

PS. I'm new here - or rather, haven't been around for a long time. So hello!
SmileyCJ
2005-03-30 14:41:43 UTC
Lila.
PS. I'm new here - or rather, haven't been >around for a long time. So
hello!

I have never seen you around here before, unless it was pre-2000. Was
it pre-2000? Or do you just not want to openly admit you are a newbie?
Don't worry. I'm nice to the newbies.

.smiley.
Andrew Heenan
2005-03-31 20:24:05 UTC
"SmileyCJ" wrote in message ..
Post by Lila Richards
Post by Lila Richards
PS. I'm new here - or rather, haven't been
around for a long time. So
Don't worry. I'm nice to the newbies.
I'm never nice to crossposters.
Go away, both!
The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet
2005-03-31 21:27:28 UTC
Post by Andrew Heenan
"SmileyCJ" wrote in message ..
Post by Lila Richards
Post by Lila Richards
PS. I'm new here - or rather, haven't been
around for a long time. So
Don't worry. I'm nice to the newbies.
I'm never nice to crossposters.
Go away, both!
But deleting alt.vampyres makes this post so sweet.

-F
Tiny Human Ferret
2005-03-31 21:56:42 UTC
Post by Andrew Heenan
"SmileyCJ" wrote in message ..
Post by Lila Richards
Post by Lila Richards
PS. I'm new here - or rather, haven't been
around for a long time. So
Don't worry. I'm nice to the newbies.
I'm never nice to crossposters.
Go away, both!
But deleting alt.vampyres makes this post so sweet.
Leaving this crossposted to AV probably doubles their traffic.
--Desperate Housewives
Andrew Heenan
2005-04-01 00:44:02 UTC
*plonk*
Tiny Human Ferret
2005-04-01 02:11:26 UTC
Post by Andrew Heenan
"Tiny Human Ferret" dribbled
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Leaving this crossposted to AV probably doubles their traffic.
*plonk*
Heh heh. He plonked me but I'm still crossposting. Furthermore, I'm not
unwelcome in at least two of the newsgroups, so this is reunion day for
us, and he's missing out on all of the fun.

Kindly don't quote me in your replies, and he'll never know. ;)
--Desperate Housewives
Andrew Heenan
2005-04-01 00:43:01 UTC
"The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet" crossfarted
*plonk*
Tiny Human Ferret
2005-04-01 02:12:11 UTC
Post by Andrew Heenan
"The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet" crossfarted
Post by The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet
But deleting alt.vampyres makes this post so sweet.
*plonk*
I guess that sure makes him superior.

Let's all talk about him now that he can't see us! ;)
--Desperate Housewives
The Drums of Fascinet
2005-04-01 03:02:01 UTC
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Andrew Heenan
"The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet" crossfarted
Post by The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet
But deleting alt.vampyres makes this post so sweet.
*plonk*
I guess that sure makes him superior.
Let's all talk about him now that he can't see us! ;)
This really makes me wish I wasn't leaving for Japan on Saturday.

However, this looks like a good place to ask about Japanese zombie
movies.

I'd bet you're a connoisseur.

Do you know any good ones?

-F
Tiny Human Ferret
2005-04-01 13:28:23 UTC
Post by The Drums of Fascinet
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Andrew Heenan
"The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet" crossfarted
Post by The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet
But deleting alt.vampyres makes this post so sweet.
*plonk*
I guess that sure makes him superior.
Let's all talk about him now that he can't see us! ;)
This really makes me wish I wasn't leaving for Japan on Saturday.
However, this looks like a good place to ask about Japanese zombie
movies.
I'd bet you're a connoisseur.
Do you know any good ones?
Actually, I have heard that the Japanese don't do zombie movies. Unlike
Silly Westerners, all Japanese are entirely unconflicted on what to do
about zombies. There's reasons they keep their swords sharp and don't
admit Mysterious Voodoo Ladies With A Hankering For Supernatural
Revenge. Thus, any Japanese Zombie Movie would be too short to bother to
film and produce, unless of course you are the sort of weirdo that would
waste money on a badly-dubbed orgy of start-to-finish assembly-line
violence and rivers of animated gore.
--Desperate Housewives
Brent Colflesh
2005-04-01 14:59:50 UTC
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Andrew Heenan
[...]
A recent take on Jap Zombies was 2000's "Junk":

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0273302/

Not a great film in my opinion, but watchable.

Regards,
Brent
The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet
2005-04-01 15:32:41 UTC
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Andrew Heenan
[...]
The kids on alt.punk have been raving about "Wild Zero," the Guitar
Wolf zombie flick.

I haven't seen it, unfortunately, but it sounds like it's worth
checking out.

-F
Andrew @ Rockface
2005-04-01 16:42:53 UTC
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Andrew Heenan
[...]
I'll let you know. Should be getting it next week sometime from amazon
rental.
--
Andrew @ Rockface
www.rockface-records.co.uk
Andrew Heenan
2005-04-01 21:48:10 UTC
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet
The kids on alt.punk have been raving about "Wild Zero," the Guitar
Wolf zombie flick.
I haven't seen it, unfortunately, but it sounds like it's worth
checking out.
I'll let you know. Should be getting it next week sometime from amazon
rental.
--
Records Stolen To Order
www.rockfart-bootlegs.co.uk
*plonk*
Andrew @ Rockface
2005-04-01 22:55:55 UTC
Post by Andrew Heenan
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet
The kids on alt.punk have been raving about "Wild Zero," the Guitar
Wolf zombie flick.
I haven't seen it, unfortunately, but it sounds like it's worth
checking out.
I'll let you know. Should be getting it next week sometime from
amazon rental.
--
Records Stolen To Order
www.rockfart-bootlegs.co.uk
*plonk*
What the fuck is your problem? What the fuck have I done to you? What a
wanker!
--
Andrew @ Rockface
www.rockface-records.co.uk
Andrew @ Rockface
2005-04-01 23:14:30 UTC
Post by Andrew Heenan
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet
The kids on alt.punk have been raving about "Wild Zero," the Guitar
Wolf zombie flick.
I haven't seen it, unfortunately, but it sounds like it's worth
checking out.
I'll let you know. Should be getting it next week sometime from
amazon rental.
--
Records Stolen To Order
www.rockfart-bootlegs.co.uk
*plonk*
I still really pissed off about this. What makes you think I steal records?
I set up Rockface to distribute records and cds by little known bands at
cheap prices. I make absolutely no money from this, in fact I generally lose
money due to postage prices. I do not and have never sold a bootleg. All my
records and cds are the genuine article.

If you're implying that I am going to make a pirate copy of Wild Zero then
tough luck. I am RENTING it. I do not even own a dvd recorder.

Again - what the fuck is your problem?
--
Andrew @ Rockface
www.rockface-records.co.uk
f***@mad.scientist.com
2005-04-02 01:48:03 UTC
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
money due to postage prices. I do not and have never sold a bootleg. All my
records and cds are the genuine article.
If you're implying that I am going to make a pirate copy of Wild Zero then
tough luck. I am RENTING it. I do not even own a dvd recorder.
Again - what the fuck is your problem?
I don't think it has to do with you. I think it has to do with the
subject matter of our discussion.

Some people are just xenophobic racists against Japanese zombies.

-F
Andrew @ Rockface
2005-04-02 08:46:50 UTC
Post by f***@mad.scientist.com
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by Andrew Heenan
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
[...]
I'm just really pissed off because in the ten years I've been posting this
has never happened to me, especially for no good reason. And as for accusing
me of selling stolen records; that really wound me up, as I guess it would
annoy anyone who ran a distro, because as you all know we make bundles of
money from it :)

No reply from him, so maybe he actually did kill-file me!
--
Andrew @ Rockface
www.rockface-records.co.uk
Tom..
2005-04-02 10:12:25 UTC
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by f***@mad.scientist.com
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by Andrew Heenan
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
[...]
Well... some people are actually willing to pay very high prices for
original Sisters Of Mercy live bootlegs. I'm not sure which is the rarest,
I've heard Black Oktober and the first 26 (lettered A-Z) copies of The Last
Magician Of Rational Thought are rather rare and demand high prices.
Just a thought. :)

Tom..
Andrew Heenan
*plonk*
Andrew @ Rockface
2005-04-02 11:52:51 UTC
Post by Tom..
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by f***@mad.scientist.com
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by Andrew Heenan
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
[...]
Here's an example of one of the cds I stock Phonorakes 'Aldila di Tutto' for
£1.30 including postgae in the uk. You can why I got a little pissed. How
much am I making on this - probably -£1.00, especially as I had to get it
shipped from Italy to the UK.

I do remember working in a major chain record shop (better not mention
which) years ago. We had an under the counter Sisters bootleg as well as
other boots for sale! And this was in one of the largest chains in the UK!
Mind you this Heenan bloke seems a little confused between the terms pirate
(dodgy copy of an official release) and bootleg (unofficial unreleased
material).

Just wondering, do you have a distro network covering goth music? How diy is
goth? Interested as I've never really been into the music that much, except
the awesome Bauhaus (proto-goths?).
--
Andrew @ Rockface
www.rockface-records.co.uk
Andrew Heenan
2005-04-03 23:31:12 UTC
Is a crossposting idiot.
Stop crossposters by using this message as
a reply to all groups *except your own*,
then block the sender (killfile).
It takes a few seconds to excommunicate
the idiots, and the more people that do it,
the sooner they'll learn.
Keep The Internet Free - of Idiots
Tiny Human Ferret
2005-04-04 02:38:05 UTC
Is a crossposting idiot.
Stop crossposters by using this message as
a reply to all groups *except your own*,
then block the sender (killfile).
It takes a few seconds to excommunicate
the idiots, and the more people that do it,
the sooner they'll learn.
Keep The Internet Free - of Idiots
Well fuckme then! Not only is it a bonehead plonkster but it's a
bonehead plonkster what forges rewrites! -from the AGSF days and it's
hiding out *on alt.vampyres*

What, LiveJournal wasn't enough of an escape from reality for him?

<evil grin of astonishing proportions grin grin grin>

--klaatu, hasn't felt this wicked in eversolongatime
--Desperate Housewives
Tiny Human Ferret
2005-04-03 18:26:59 UTC
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
tough luck. I am RENTING it. I do not even own a dvd recorder.
Again - what the fuck is your problem?
I don't think it has to do with you. I think it has to do with the
subject matter of our discussion.
Some people are just xenophobic racists against Japanese zombies.
Shouldn't you be down on the border with those "Minutemen" people,
pointing out zombies to the Border Patrol?
--Desperate Housewives
Inigo Montoya
2005-04-03 22:39:37 UTC
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
tough luck. I am RENTING it. I do not even own a dvd recorder.
Again - what the fuck is your problem?
I don't think it has to do with you. I think it has to do with the
subject matter of our discussion.
Some people are just xenophobic racists against Japanese zombies.
Shouldn't you be down on the border with those "Minutemen" people,
pointing out zombies to the Border Patrol?
Minutemen zombies? Has D. Boone returned to walk the Earth once more?

Jimbo
--
'Living above an offy. What could be better?'
'Living in one?'
http://www.eatyourgreens.org.uk
Andrew Heenan
Inigo Montoya
2005-04-03 23:43:23 UTC
Post by Andrew Heenan
"Inigo Montoya" ...
Is a crossposting idiot.
Stop crossposters by using this message as
a reply to all groups *except your own*,
then block the sender (killfile).
It takes a few seconds to excommunicate
the idiots, and the more people that do it,
the sooner they'll learn.
Keep The Internet Free - of Idiots
Awww, I feel so special.

Jimbo
go go goblin!
2005-04-04 01:05:44 UTC
Post by Inigo Montoya
Post by Andrew Heenan
"Inigo Montoya" ...
Is a crossposting idiot.
Stop crossposters by using this message as
a reply to all groups *except your own*,
then block the sender (killfile).
It takes a few seconds to excommunicate
the idiots, and the more people that do it,
the sooner they'll learn.
Keep The Internet Free - of Idiots
Awww, I feel so special.
Jimbo
as well you should, el Jimbo!
--
BFG

goblin at fuse dot net
Andrew Heenan
2005-04-04 11:51:52 UTC
Post by go go goblin!
Post by Inigo Montoya
Awww, I feel so special.
Jimbo
as well you should, el Jimbo!
You have a lot in common; *plonk*
Post by go go goblin!
--
BFG
Andrew
Inigo Montoya
2005-04-03 23:45:09 UTC
Post by Andrew Heenan
"Inigo Montoya" ...
Is a crossposting idiot.
Stop crossposters by using this message as
a reply to all groups *except your own*,
then block the sender (killfile).
It takes a few seconds to excommunicate
the idiots, and the more people that do it,
the sooner they'll learn.
Keep The Internet Free - of Idiots
Andrew, tell us, what colour are your panties?

Jimbo
Tiny Human Ferret
2005-04-04 02:42:41 UTC
Post by Inigo Montoya
Post by Andrew Heenan
"Inigo Montoya" ...
Is a crossposting idiot.
Stop crossposters by using this message as
a reply to all groups *except your own*,
then block the sender (killfile).
It takes a few seconds to excommunicate
the idiots, and the more people that do it,
the sooner they'll learn.
Keep The Internet Free - of Idiots
Andrew, tell us, what colour are your panties?
He doesn't wear any, make him feel more feminine. Besides there's those
damned yeast infections.
--Desperate Housewives
Tiny Human Ferret
2005-04-04 02:41:55 UTC
Post by Andrew Heenan
"Inigo Montoya" ...
Is a crossposting idiot.
Stop crossposters by using this message as
a reply to all groups *except your own*,
then block the sender (killfile).
It takes a few seconds to excommunicate
the idiots, and the more people that do it,
the sooner they'll learn.
Keep The Internet Free - of Idiots
You know, if it forges a reply once again without significant variation,
the combination of multiple newsgroups and repetition of forged text
wilfully attributed to another gives it a BI in excess of 20 *and we can
LART it ToS for that*

--klaatu, loves to put a plonkster's own screws to it, the more and
faster the merrier and klaatu is o so glad it isn't listening to klaatu
tell it what's going to happen to it, teach it a lesson about plonking
and maybe it will be happier on LJ
--Desperate Housewives
Tiny Human Ferret
2005-04-04 02:38:55 UTC
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
tough luck. I am RENTING it. I do not even own a dvd recorder.
Again - what the fuck is your problem?
I don't think it has to do with you. I think it has to do with the
subject matter of our discussion.
Some people are just xenophobic racists against Japanese zombies.
Shouldn't you be down on the border with those "Minutemen" people,
pointing out zombies to the Border Patrol?
Minutemen zombies? Has D. Boone returned to walk the Earth once more?
D. Boone: "Remember the Alamo, I died there. Grr, arrg. Braaaains."
--Desperate Housewives
Tiny Human Ferret
2005-04-02 00:48:29 UTC
Post by Andrew Heenan
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet
The kids on alt.punk have been raving about "Wild Zero," the Guitar
Wolf zombie flick.
I haven't seen it, unfortunately, but it sounds like it's worth
checking out.
I'll let you know. Should be getting it next week sometime from amazon
rental.
*plonk*
Heh, about three more plonks and he'll think he's in an empty newsgroup.
--Desperate Housewives
f***@mad.scientist.com
2005-04-02 01:51:28 UTC
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Andrew Heenan
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by The Twisted Dreams of Fascinet
The kids on alt.punk have been raving about "Wild Zero," the Guitar
Wolf zombie flick.
I haven't seen it, unfortunately, but it sounds like it's worth
checking out.
I'll let you know. Should be getting it next week sometime from amazon
rental.
*plonk*
Heh, about three more plonks and he'll think he's in an empty
newsgroup.
He'll be king of ghost mountain.

-F
Brent Colflesh
2005-04-01 18:39:54 UTC
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Brent Colflesh
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
waste money on a badly-dubbed orgy of start-to-finish assembly-line
violence and rivers of animated gore.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0273302/
Not a great film in my opinion, but watchable.
The kids on alt.punk have been raving about "Wild Zero," the Guitar
Wolf zombie flick.
I haven't seen it, unfortunately, but it sounds like it's worth
checking out.
I'd put "Wild Zero" in the same category as "Junk" - it's just ok.

Regards,
Brent
The Drums of Fascinet
2005-04-01 20:33:33 UTC
Post by Brent Colflesh
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Brent Colflesh
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Brent Colflesh
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
violence and rivers of animated gore.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0273302/
Not a great film in my opinion, but watchable.
The kids on alt.punk have been raving about "Wild Zero," the Guitar
Wolf zombie flick.
I haven't seen it, unfortunately, but it sounds like it's worth
checking out.
I'd put "Wild Zero" in the same category as "Junk" - it's just ok.
Is it okay in a way that a six-pack would improve it?

-F
Andrew @ Rockface
2005-04-01 21:34:07 UTC
Post by Brent Colflesh
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Brent Colflesh
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
waste money on a badly-dubbed orgy of start-to-finish
assembly-line
violence and rivers of animated gore.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0273302/
Not a great film in my opinion, but watchable.
The kids on alt.punk have been raving about "Wild Zero," the Guitar
Wolf zombie flick.
I haven't seen it, unfortunately, but it sounds like it's worth
checking out.
I'd put "Wild Zero" in the same category as "Junk" - it's just ok.
Is it okay in a way that a six-pack would improve it?
Thats what I'd guess. Good in a Kiss meets the Phantom of the Park type way.
--
Andrew @ Rockface
www.rockface-records.co.uk
f***@mad.scientist.com
2005-04-02 01:45:35 UTC
Post by Brent Colflesh
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Brent Colflesh
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by The Drums of Fascinet
Post by Brent Colflesh
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Unlike
Post by Andrew @ Rockface
Post by The Drums of Fascinet
Post by Brent Colflesh
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Brent Colflesh
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
do
Post by Brent Colflesh
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Brent Colflesh
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
waste money on a badly-dubbed orgy of start-to-finish
assembly-line
violence and rivers of animated gore.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0273302/
Not a great film in my opinion, but watchable.
The kids on alt.punk have been raving about "Wild Zero," the Guitar
Wolf zombie flick.
I haven't seen it, unfortunately, but it sounds like it's worth
checking out.
I'd put "Wild Zero" in the same category as "Junk" - it's just ok.
Is it okay in a way that a six-pack would improve it?
Thats what I'd guess. Good in a Kiss meets the Phantom of the Park type way.
That's what makes some of the best movies.

I'll pick up "Wild Zero" when I get back from Japan.

Shame about Billy.

-F
Andrew @ Rockface
2005-04-02 08:49:25 UTC
Post by Brent Colflesh
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
Post by Brent Colflesh
Post by Tiny Human Ferret
waste money on a badly-dubbed orgy of start-to-finish
assembly-line
violence and rivers of animated gore.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0273302/
Not a great film in my opinion, but watchable.
The kids on alt.punk have been raving about "Wild Zero," the
Guitar Wolf zombie flick.
I haven't seen it, unfortunately, but it sounds like it's worth
checking out.
I'd put "Wild Zero" in the same category as "Junk" - it's just ok.
Is it okay in a way that a six-pack would improve it?
Thats what I'd guess. Good in a Kiss meets the Phantom of the Park type way.
That's what makes some of the best movies.
I'll pick up "Wild Zero" when I get back from Japan.
Shame about Billy.
A real shame. As I've said before Guitar Wolf rock!
Oh, if your into cheesy movies have a look for Psychomania - possibly the
worst, and coolest, biker zombie film ever made:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/6305871078/qid=1112431655/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/104-8340616-5091107?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846
--
Andrew @ Rockface
www.rockface-records.co.uk
Brent Colflesh
Good call on Psychomania - Netflix has a complete version for rental too.
Andrew Heenan
2005-04-02 11:03:01 UTC
Shame about Billy.
Edward M. Kennedy
2005-03-03 17:39:26 UTC
Post by Maaxx
* Wore a lot of black
* Obsessed with the occult
* Sexually dysfunctional
* Determined enemy of normal people
* Underachiever at school
* Committed suicide
All that's missing is the long hair, and that simply wouldn't have been
practical for a military man. Hitler was a prototype Goth.
*Hitler* was gay?! Who knew? Well color me
a whiter shade of fascist...

--oTTo--
Tom
2005-03-03 21:05:56 UTC
Post by Edward M. Kennedy
Post by Maaxx
* Wore a lot of black
* Obsessed with the occult
* Sexually dysfunctional
* Determined enemy of normal people
* Underachiever at school
* Committed suicide
All that's missing is the long hair, and that simply wouldn't have been
practical for a military man. Hitler was a prototype Goth.
*Hitler* was gay?! Who knew? Well color me
a whiter shade of fascist...
Check out the sponsored link on Groups -

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.kibology/messages/2db8545537ff437d?thread_id=230e4d1f02cb2544&mode=thread&noheader=1#doc_2db8545537ff437d

Worlds cheapest Nazis on Ebay!

Tom.
Panurge
2005-03-04 02:27:22 UTC
Post by Maaxx
* Wore a lot of black
* Obsessed with the occult
* Sexually dysfunctional
* Determined enemy of normal people
* Underachiever at school
* Committed suicide
All that's missing is the long hair,
At this moment I'd like to think Adolf Hitler for NOT wearing long hair.
But then since the Goth scene is an offshoot of punk, it's officially OK
to have short hair and be a Goth.
Post by Maaxx
and that simply wouldn't have been
practical for a military man.
Heh! Tell that to George Washington, why don't you?
Hope eats your flesh like a spider bite. --Sherman Alexie
emenef.nl
e***@gmail.com
2005-03-05 22:57:39 UTC
Post by Maaxx
* Wore a lot of black
* Obsessed with the occult
* Sexually dysfunctional
* Determined enemy of normal people
* Underachiever at school
* Committed suicide
All that's missing is the long hair, and that simply wouldn't have been
practical for a military man. Hitler was a prototype Goth.
Tell me about your mother. Did you have a happy childhood?

Cheers,

Eray
t***@yahoo.com
2005-03-06 16:13:59 UTC
I'm trying to visualize duck-walking to "My Girlfriend's Girlfriend".
'taint working.

Kay
Wayne S Garmil
2005-03-07 01:44:24 UTC
Post by t***@yahoo.com
I'm trying to visualize duck-walking to "My Girlfriend's Girlfriend".
You mean the song that goes:

My girlfriend has a girlfriend,
She don't need me anymore.
--
_ __ _ __ | I see the girls walk by dressed in
' ) / // / / ) / | their summer clothes; I have to turn
(_(_/ <_</_(_/ (__/ (_/|_/ (_(_/_ | -Rolling Stones, "Paint It Black"
t***@yahoo.com
2005-03-07 21:34:08 UTC
My Girlfriend's Girlfriend by Type O Negative.

I suddenly feel painfully old, somehow. :(

Kay
http://www.khpindustries.com/covenhouse.html