Boston Info?
Pandora
2003-09-24 01:22:06 UTC
To anyone who might live there or may have visited.

I'll be heading down to the Boston area over the next few days,
and was wondering what's worth doing or seeing? (Museums,
etc...)

I'll be there from September 24th to 29th

Any shows, clubs (other than Manray) worth checking out?

Please respond via above email.

Thanks in advance,
Rachel
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-09-24 01:28:23 UTC
Post by Pandora
To anyone who might live there or may have visited.
I'll be heading down to the Boston area over the next few days,
and was wondering what's worth doing or seeing? (Museums,
etc...)
I'll be there from September 24th to 29th
Any shows, clubs (other than Manray) worth checking out?
Please respond via above email.
fuck you, you post here, you read here.

Go to trashy art galleries on newbury street, and eat and cheers.
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Francois Labreque
2003-09-24 02:55:08 UTC
Program ended abnormally on 23/09/2003 21:28, Due to a catastrophic Loki
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
Post by Pandora
To anyone who might live there or may have visited.
I'll be heading down to the Boston area over the next few days,
and was wondering what's worth doing or seeing? (Museums,
etc...)
I'll be there from September 24th to 29th
Any shows, clubs (other than Manray) worth checking out?
Please respond via above email.
fuck you, you post here, you read here.
As it occured to you that since she's leaving tomorrow, she might not have the
luxury of reading this newsgroup?

np: Mlada Fronta - Oxydes (disc 1)
--
Francois Labreque | The surest sign of the existence of extra-
flabreque | terrestrial intelligence is that they never
videotron.ca | - Calvin
Sound Mirror
you'll have to excuse his teen angst
Francois Labreque
2003-09-24 11:05:36 UTC
Program ended abnormally on 24/09/2003 00:37, Due to a catastrophic
Post by Francois Labreque
luxury of reading this newsgroup?
you'll have to excuse his teen angst
I'm very aware of Tim's teen angst. My biggest problem with it, is that he's in
his late twenties.

np: Beethoven - Moonlight sonata
videotron.ca | - Calvin
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-09-24 15:58:16 UTC
Post by Francois Labreque
luxury of reading this newsgroup?
my bad...
Post by Francois Labreque
Post by Sound Mirror
you'll have to excuse his teen angst
I'm very aware of Tim's teen angst. My biggest problem with it, is that he's in
his late twenties.
23 actually. My name isn't Tim anymore either, i changed it in 1997 (or
around that time. long story either way)

Also, steve stop trolling me, damnit. You're wasting everyone's bandwith
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Sound Mirror
2003-09-24 19:02:43 UTC
Post by Francois Labreque
Post by Sound Mirror
you'll have to excuse his teen angst
I'm very aware of Tim's teen angst. My biggest problem with it, is that he's in
his late twenties.
23 actually. My name isn't Tim anymore either, i changed it in 1997 (or
around that time. long story either way)
Also, steve stop trolling me, damnit. You're wasting everyone's bandwith
aww, pobrecito
somebody call the whaambulance