Song ID - Heard a lot but no idea what it is.
Louis Friend
2007-12-18 02:26:42 UTC
Hello,

There was a song I never got around to asking the DJs at the local
goth/industrial bar what it was. They played it fairly regularly so I
thought it would be obvious or easy to find.

Its about 120 BPM and has a catchy melody. I can't make out the
lyrics but there is a whispered section that sounds like

Essss... Aaaaae.. (then something two syllables long) ... blue ? (or
something that rhymes with blue?

That part kind of reminds me of Breath by Decoded Feedback.

Then there is a Daniel Myer, Bill Leeb, or Jean-Luc De Meyer - esque
monotone verse. (Standard I know).

Lyrics? I have no idea but something like...

into you..(don't know) (don't know) the river/rhythm/winter and
sky-aye.

Guess I'll be asking the other DJ soon.

"Louis Friend"
Louis Friend

"Louis Friend"
mimus
2008-01-21 00:06:27 UTC
Post by Louis Friend
Post by Louis Friend
Hello,
There was a song I never got around to asking the DJs at the local
goth/industrial bar what it was. They played it fairly regularly so I
thought it would be obvious or easy to find.
Its about 120 BPM and has a catchy melody. I can't make out the
lyrics but there is a whispered section that sounds like
Essss... Aaaaae.. (then something two syllables long) ... blue ? (or
something that rhymes with blue?
That part kind of reminds me of Breath by Decoded Feedback.
Then there is a Daniel Myer, Bill Leeb, or Jean-Luc De Meyer - esque
monotone verse. (Standard I know).
Lyrics? I have no idea but something like...
into you..(don't know) (don't know) the river/rhythm/winter and
sky-aye.
Guess I'll be asking the other DJ soon.
DJ told me.
It is Waterdome by Signal Aout 42
Do they and Decoded Feedback throb? if so, do they use guitars? if not,
what are their releases most likely to be appealing to the usual demanding
electro-EBM fan?

(The "120 BPM" thingie sounded promising.)
--
Let there be throbbing.