[EBM] Playlist 09/14/04
EBM
2004-09-14 15:00:24 UTC
EBM 09/09/04: Featuring new releases from Klinik (2CD) Panzer AG:
This is my Battlefield, and Various: New Dark Age vol 2.

ARTIST- TITLE- SELECTION
Don Garbutt- Selected Works- Track #6
Laurent Garnier- Unreasonable Behaviour- The sound of the big babaou
Fixmer & Mc Carthy- Between the Devil- Sputter
Cleopatra- Don't Break My Heart- New Style House mix
Das Ich- Lava- Lava
Grendel- Prescription:Medicine- Crucify
Grendel- Prescription: Medicine- Social Distortion
SVD- Hope- Eyes
Don Garbutt- Selected Works- track # 14
Funhouse- New Dark Age vol 2- Cry for love
Cold- New Dark Age vol 2- Sorrow
Panzer AG- This is my Battlefield- Totale Luftherrschaft
Dive- True Lies- Voodoo Child
Klinik- 2CD- Target
Klinik- 2CD- Sleepwalkin'
Delerium- Geosonic Grooves- Forgotten Worlds
Thrive- Continuum Spider Records comp- Decide (Anthony H Mix)
Schiller mit Mila Mar- Liebe- Modernist Remix

EBM 09/16/04: Featuring new releases Moonitor/Blank: Uturn The Dark
Side (ArtofFact rec), The Prodigy: Always Outnumbered..., and Beta:
Reflections in Darkness.

Danke!

Sophia. EBM.
dabblerblue
2004-09-14 21:25:13 UTC
Post by EBM
This is my Battlefield, and Various: New Dark Age vol 2.
snip
Post by EBM
Thrive- Continuum Spider Records comp- Decide (Anthony H Mix)
nice, i've always loved this band/track.

-- phil.