not much going on around here...
f***@gmail.com
2008-03-27 03:57:18 UTC
man, this group is dead.
anyone heard anything decent lately?
i fell in love with - dented halo (panel beaten mix) - cylab over the
weekend so i rushed out and ordered satellites. any word on what i
should expect?
also, does anyone know if this morn' omina has any side projects?
buzzgun
2008-03-27 15:03:33 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
man, this group is dead.
anyone heard anything decent lately?
i fell in love with - dented halo (panel beaten mix) - cylab over the
weekend so i rushed out and ordered satellites. any word on what i
should expect?
also, does anyone know if this morn' omina has any side projects?
I can't answer your questions specifically. Have you (or anyone)
heard of Kenji Siratori and has he done some nonprint work in the
industrial genre? His prolific output is hard to wade through. It
seems he's done lots of noise and dark ambient. He usually (always?)
speaks Japanese in these collabs. Anyway, Cheers.
mimus
2008-03-27 22:06:04 UTC
Post by buzzgun
Post by f***@gmail.com
man, this group is dead.
anyone heard anything decent lately?
i fell in love with - dented halo (panel beaten mix) - cylab over the
weekend so i rushed out and ordered satellites. any word on what i
should expect?
also, does anyone know if this morn' omina has any side projects?
I can't answer your questions specifically. Have you (or anyone)
heard of Kenji Siratori and has he done some nonprint work in the
industrial genre? His prolific output is hard to wade through. It
seems he's done lots of noise and dark ambient. He usually (always?)
speaks Japanese in these collabs. Anyway, Cheers.
That isn't the _Merzbow_ d00d, is it? <shudder>
Let there be throbbing.
j***@hehxduhmp.org
2008-04-01 18:43:33 UTC
Post by mimus
That isn't the _Merzbow_ d00d, is it? <shudder>
I recently forced my gf to listen to some Merzbow.

She was not amused.
mimus
2008-04-01 20:01:49 UTC
Post by j***@hehxduhmp.org
Post by mimus
That isn't the _Merzbow_ d00d, is it? <shudder>
I recently forced my gf to listen to some Merzbow.
She was not amused.
I've only had the one, _Venereology_, which was more than enough, although
intriguing in its own way, and the shortest piece did indeed have
something of a rhythm to it.

I played it for a friend, who had me re-play for an acquaintance who
wandered in later, who curled into a fetal ball.
--
Let there be a little more throbbing and a little less prolonged metal
screams.
j***@hehxduhmp.org
2008-04-01 20:40:04 UTC
Post by mimus
I've only had the one, _Venereology_, which was more than enough, although
intriguing in its own way, and the shortest piece did indeed have
something of a rhythm to it.
I only have two tracks - I think its Woodpecker #1 and #2 or something
like that. Its ... very ugh. :)

And this is coming from someone who did (does? haven't tried in a hwile)
digs a lot of the powernoise stuff from the turn of the century.

jackthetab
2008-03-29 19:17:26 UTC
I often wondered about the sound of Kenji Sitatori.
Someone on Ebay is always posting a slew of his
works, though I have not heard any of the sounds.
--
kunst und wahnsinn,
jackthetab

#####\ _ /#####
#( )# | _( )__ | #( )#
##### | /_woof/ | #####
#" "# | ___m/I_ /_____ | #" "#
# O # |____#-x.\ /++m\ /.x-#____| # O #
#m.m# | /" \ ///###\\\ / "\ | #m.m#
#####/ ######/ \###### \#####
/_______________________________________\
http://jackthetab.deviantart.com/
mimus
2008-03-27 22:05:08 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
man, this group is dead.
anyone heard anything decent lately?
i fell in love with - dented halo (panel beaten mix) - cylab over the
weekend so i rushed out and ordered satellites. any word on what i
should expect?
also, does anyone know if this morn' omina has any side projects?
I've been reduced to finally going back and filling out my X-Marks the
Pedwalk and Wumpscut collections . . . .

See posts.
Let there be throbbing from the crevices.
j***@hehxduhmp.org
2008-04-01 18:43:01 UTC
Post by f***@gmail.com
i fell in love with - dented halo (panel beaten mix) - cylab over the
weekend so i rushed out and ordered satellites. any word on what i
should expect?
I saw Cylab about a year and a half ago and really dug the set. Bought
the album at the show and was very disappointed. The music was a lot more
sterile on album.