question about battery
jackthetab
2003-11-26 08:40:55 UTC
i only own the cd single: battery - meat market
i enjoy the single quite a bit. are the full albums
of similiar sound?
--
kunst und wahnsinn,
jackthetab

#####\ _ /#####
#( )# | _( )__ | #( )#
##### | /_woof/ | #####
#" "# | ___m/I_ /_____ | #" "#
# O # |____#-x.\ /++m\ /.x-#____| # O #
#m.m# | /" \ ///###\\\ / "\ | #m.m#
#####/ ######/ \###### \#####
/___ http://www.capital.net/~soylent ___\
R.N.
2003-11-26 09:30:24 UTC
havent heard meat market but i thought id throw in my 2 cents. i bought
battery cds in backwards order and i am willing to say that their last effort,
aftermath, is one of the best cd's the ebm scene has to offer. its worth
picking up the remix ep for this album, momentum, as well if you just want a
taste.

rob
jackthetab
2003-11-27 08:50:47 UTC