The end of Lumen Flux
Deftly-D
2004-03-03 00:20:10 UTC
I've just been informed that tomorrow and the following week may be
the last nights of LUMEN FLUX, followed by the big SPRING

EQUINOX SHOW at the Evos. Your last chance to go where

the industrial music and powernoise is loud,
the drinks are cheap
the video is dead on
and (although I typically wouldn't mention this) smoking is still
legal.

There's a band booked for St. Patrick's day and unless a decent turn
out is shown tomorrow and the following week I'll be

going back to enjoying other people's nights on Wednesday. That
having been said, Lumen Flux has kicked me back into DJ mode

so expect to see me spinning more regularly (contact me if you're
interested in my spinning live events, parties and

industrial club nights).

LUMEN FLUX playlist and show updates

Lumen Flux
Playlist 2-25-04 / 2-18-04

* available at the Voidstore.
** not yet released

see http://www.noisebase.com/voidstore.php

Send industrial and rhythmic noise promos to:

David Dodson
c/o Lumen Flux
102 Park Ave. West
Unit C-10
Lowell, MA 01852

If you want DJ Vartan's attention check out http://www.djvartan.com

---
LIVE EVENTS:
---

ElectroVideoMove NYC

Saturday March 13th 3PM & 9PM $10
@ Primal Digital [ http://www.primaldigital.com ]
216 Plymouth Street Brooklyn, NY

A Beantown <==> DUMBO Collaborative presented by
Primal Digital LCC + 911 Gallery + Royal Jelly Collective + Voidstar
Productions

W2 http://www.911gallery.org/videoJAM/index.htm
HORCHATA Ad Noiseam
Deftly-D http://www.voidstarproductions.com
Angie Eng
Video Fly
Joe Burgio
DARRYL HELL http://www.s6k.com
Edisa Weeks Loading Image...
DAVID LINTON Hell Labs
Naval Cassidy
Teresa Czepiel
Heather McQuiston http://www.911gallery.org/rjc/index.htm

- - - - - - - - -
Friday 3/5 - HANSEL @ PAWTUCKET RI / KC's TAP/CATS, 530 Broadway

- - - - - - - - -
Saturday 3/13 - HANSEL @ The Batcave NYC

- - - - - - - - -
Tuesday 3/16 - WOLF EYES @ TT's (Cambirdge MA)

- - - - - - - - -
Saturday 3/20 - SPRING EQUINOX >>>MASSIVE<<< @ EVOS in Lowell

MORE INFO TBA

- - - - - - - - -
Saturday 3/27 - GRUNT, DROPDEAD, SUFFERING BASTARD,
UNHOLY TRANCE, AS ALL DIE, CONTROL,
TAINT, SLOGUN, BLOODYMINDED, more ...

The Living room 23 Rathbone st Providence RI
Doors are 8 10$

- - - - - - - - -
Sunday 3/28 - GRUNT, Karlheinz, Immaculate:grotesque,
Prurient, Sickness, Taint,
Bloodyminded, Control, Slogun

March 28th Midway cafe
3496 Washington Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130 - 617 524-9038

---

2-25-04 (2-18-04 will have to be sent latter)

Deftly-D's set:

* Roger Rotor - without tears - MALLEUS MALEFICARUM

Non-Aggression Pact - Blind To The Facts - Gesticulate

* Exclipsect - Off Track - Tonal Destruction 2 Compilation

* Converter - Coma - Shock Front

VT-2C - God's Hard On - Angel Machine demo

<break for Vartan>

* ASCHE - Part 4 - Distorted DJ

NKVD - Raw - Prolog

* Pneumatic Detach - C2 remix - Paresis Re:Infected

* Scrap.edx - bleeder current - Non +/- Linear Interfacing

Terrorfakt - Pure - We Know Pain

Revolting Cocks - 38 - Big Sexy Land

I don't have a playlist for DJ Vartan's set but once again for Hard
Techno, most of what he spun was right in line with

Ant-Zen, Hymen and Hands Productions' more beat driven releases.

---

Lumen Flux

hosted every Wednesday night at the Evos in Lowell (last night will be
3-10-2004).
21+ $5 Doors @ 9PM

Resident DJ's

DJ Deftly-D spins industrial*
DJ Vartan spins techno

Resident VJ

W2 shreds video

dress code - NONE!

EVOS
98 middle street
Lowell MA 01852
Randall Bart
2004-03-03 05:48:56 UTC
'Twas 2 Mar 2004 16:20:10 -0800 when all rec.music.dementia stood in awe
Post by Deftly-D
dress code - NONE!
They have nudist bars in Mass? I never would have guessed.
--
RB |\ © Randall Bart
aa |/ ***@RandallBart.spam.com ***@att.spam.net