Cirque Du Nuit-Vampire Halloween Festival,NOLA
SessionNine
2003-10-18 21:54:21 UTC
Just wanted to make sure everyone knows about this:

Cirque Du Nuit-Vampire Halloween Festival
3 day festival with raffles (like a custom made set of the Lord of the
Rings swords),vendors,tour discounts for various city sights,and music
by:
Session Nine
PsiVamp
Killswitch Inc. and
Vampstar

Music will be held on the main day of this event,Oct 31st,starting at
approx 8pm.

This will be a themed event,costume encouraged.
Goth,victorian,cyber,traditional,vampire,Halloween,etc.

Vendors and sponsors are still being accepted.

See the site for all info,including ticket pricing,raffle and vendor
info,and links to the bands performing.
Any questions just drop them a line through the site email.

http://www.geocities.com/belfazaar_ashantison

or drop me a line of you have trouble accessing the site.
Thanks!
Stephanie Hart
vocals/manager-Session Nine
http://www.session-nine.com
***@msn.com
SessionNine
http://www.session-nine.com
Francois Labreque
2003-10-21 15:46:11 UTC
Program ended abnormally on 21/10/2003 02:45, Due to a catastrophic
Post by SessionNine
[...]
My bad,the main event will be held at Tipitina's French Quarter,New Orleans,LA.
More location info,etc on the site. Sorry guys!
Minor nitpick: "Cirque du nuit" might be a spiffy event name, but it's
syntactically incorrect. It should be "Cirque de la nuit".

Also, please don't top-post.

np: Gridlock - Further.
--
Francois Labreque | The surest sign of the existence of extra-
flabreque | terrestrial intelligence is that they never
videotron.ca | - Calvin
SessionNine
2003-10-23 00:31:54 UTC
Post by SessionNine
[...]
Yes,that is a minor nitpick,and I am sure the organizers have heard it
before,but seeing as I am not one of them,there is not much I can do.
Sorry about the mixup with the name,and my post placement. I hope this
won't stop anyone from going to what looks to be a kick ass event.
Cheers,Stephanie
http://www.session-nine.com
***@msn.com